1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Siblings jailed for homophobic kidnapping

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by King, Jan 24, 2014.

1. King

3 sisters and their brother have been prisoned for assaulting, and attempting to kidnap Sarah Harrison in Blackburn, because Miss Harrison was having a lesbian relationship with their sister.

The sisters punched her and tried to drag her into a car where their brother had a sharp metal object.

She was confronted by sisters Atfah Ditta, 32, and Ghazala Ditta, 31, who got out of a parked silver Toyota Corolla car.

They were joined by another sister Nighat Morris, 38, and brother Tahmoor Ditta, 26, who produced a metal tool which he brandished at a work colleague of Miss Harrison

They shouted "get her in, get her, you've messed with the wrong Muslims"

Sentencing, Judge Graham Knowles QC told the siblings: "Your anger that a white non-Muslim woman was in a relationship with your sister brought your determination to destroy that relationship and force your choices on her and her partner.

All four got up to 6 years in prison each. Very lenient I must say for assault, attempted kidnap, attempted murder on homophobic and racial grounds.

Siblings jailed over kidnap attempt

#1 King, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  2. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Disgusting. And you're right, extreamly lenient. Maybe they will try something stupid like that in jail and get taught a real lesson. A lot can happen in 6 years after all. Let's hope they find a new perspective from behind bars.

#2 ShadowSpirit26, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  3. Im Just Me

This is so awful. Although I know things like this and worse happen, when I read a new report on it I just feel shock that people feel so angry and feel the need to go to such lengths.
    Absolutely horrible.

4. King

Yep 6 years is not a long time.

It is reflective of the corruption of the United Kingdom and the far-left social agenda held by public organisations.

Here is the hierarchy according to the government:
    1. Rights for selective minority religions
    2. Rights for ethnic minority people
    3. LGBT rights
    4. Disabled rights
    5. Women's rights

Why all 5 cannot be treated equally important is a mystery.

5. WeirdnessMagnet

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    TYVM. Dog whistle heard loud and clear. I'm absolutely prepared to being treated equally (that is, deported) along with everyone else.

Seriously, I don't see where exactly they got away easily by playing the religion card, if anything it appears from the quotes that it made no positive impression on the judge whatsoever.

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bigots are getting a slap on the fucking wrist.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I always feel scared about something like this and it's a shame people would sink so low this is just disgusting I don't know how people could use religion to defend behavior like this because even the bible says it's wrong to hurt and kill another human but I guess it's all fine and dandy when religion is involved I'm really disgusted at religion at this point in my life and this is why I don't go to church anymore or want anything to with it . I can't sit there and just listen to their bulls**t lies .