1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Congressman Complains That Religious Freedom Law Allowed Mosque To Build A Cemetery

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by That1Guy, Feb 1, 2014.

1. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just another bible thumper who doesn't understand that religious freedom applies to everyone, not just Christians. Except this time it's an elected congressman. Can't really be surprised though considering this is the "pro life family values" guy who had an affair and told his mistress to get an abortion. It amazes me how these people are elected and re-elected.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Congressman Complains That Religious Freedom Law Allowed Mosque To Build A Cemete

What a disgusting man.

3. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Congressman Complains That Religious Freedom Law Allowed Mosque To Build A Cemete

Haha, I hope his ears ring with the call to prayer. :lol:

---------- Post added 2nd Feb 2014 at 04:39 PM ----------

Holy fuck, I didn't realise he was opposing a cemetary, not just a mosque. That's disgusting.

#3 Aussie792, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  4. nichison

There are 500+ cemetaries in Tennessee and this stupid ass thinks that Muslims shouldn't be allowed ONE. How would this guy reacy if he was told he couldn't put up a Christian cemetary? He would flip out!

5. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I can't wait to get out of this hell-hole of a state.(I live in TN, if that wasn't clear). I honestly believe they started the Manhattan project(and still store the nation's largest cache of weapons-grade uranium) in East TN because if they screwed up and irradiated the area no one would give a shit.

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

" “There is a difference between legislation that would protect our religious freedoms and legislation that would allow for the circumvention of laws that other organizations comply with on a daily basis.”"

ahahahahahahaha.

7. justjade

I'd love to see what he thinks he can do about it.