1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News actors still work with pervert woody allen

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Rosepetal, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. Amerigo

3. Tayb24

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As the article states, Dylan Farrow's first accusations of abuse occurred during Divorce proceedings. She was seven years old and met with an independent doctor nine times to determine the validity of her accusations. During those visits, Dylan changed her story every single time. This led the doctor to come to the conclusion that either, A) The accusations of abuse were false due to the inconsistent story, or B) the abuse was so great that Dylan had too much trouble processing what had happened, leading to the inconsistent story.

What can be concluded from this is that there is not CONCLUSIVE evidence to support the allegations of sexual abuse, and that is exactly what the independent doctor decided at the time of the divorce proceedings.

I think it is also important to note that Woody was also caught before with naked pictures of his 17 year old step-daughter, which is in and of itself quite reprehensible. 17 is not 7 though, but still, it does not bode well at all either. I am including this part here to illustrate that I certainly DO think it is quite possible that these allegations are true.

My point here though, is that we must come to conclusions based on EVIDENCE not testimony. I am not trying to exonerate Woody, but merely saying that I do not believe that there is sufficient evidence to conclude that these allegations are true or that they are false. I think that anyone on either side of the fence that says he either definitely did it, or did not do it, is basing that opinion off of emotion rather than evidence.

This is perhaps more balanced coverage of the sexual abuse allegations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku7O5JDkEFM

4. FrozenFae

This.

Jeez...whatever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty?' Lynch mob, knee-jerk mentality never proved anything. Until EVIDENCE and NOT mere hearsay and speculation is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, it is wrong to condemn anyone.

5. ClosetedFather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Woody Allen, Polansky, and Michael Jackson were accused of predatory crimes. How do you group Justin Bieber, and Miley Cyrus in there. I understand there behavior is too much for many Americans Puritanical ideal but come on.

6. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    true but mj paid the victims off to not testify nd allen married his daughter so she cant testify against him