1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Journalists at Sochi are live-tweeting their hilarious and gross hotel experiences

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BradThePug, Feb 5, 2014.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

More here

2. Emberstone

Re: Journalists at Sochi are live-tweeting their hilarious and gross hotel experience

they spent more on this winter games than all the other winter games combined (well over 50 billion dollars that could have been used to help the struggles of its people), and wont come close to even making much of it back, and yet they still were unable to get things ready.

there were questions on if london would be ready, and they dug down and got it done, and if I remeber right, turned a profit.

Russia only host games because they want to show off and flaunt their self-percieved affluence and power; they are still stuck in the cold war mentality.

There is always a bit of showing off when you host the games, but russia is taking it to far, and now its backfireing on them big time at a time when the western world is demonizing their homophobic policies.

the terrorist attacks may not happen in sochi, but I suspect the games will be marred by alot of them in other parts of the country.

3. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Journalists at Sochi are live-tweeting their hilarious and gross hotel experience

I did like the one about the reporter having to wash her face with Evian and saying she felt like a Kardashian.

4. AlamoCity