1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Someone I never heard of came out

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Typhoon, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
  2. DrkRayne

English woman :grin:

3. justjade

Gotta say, I agree with her.

4. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Quite right too. I don't think there's a word in the dictionary that can describe just how badly FIFA are run. They've had problems with hosting tournaments in ethically dubious countries before (Junta era Argentina springs to mind) and they're clearly oblivious to this because they continue to hand tournaments to nations that shouldn't be allowed to host such events. Any other sport in the world would not tolerate the way FIFA run football and Sepp Blatter would be lucky to get a job stacking shelves in the real world.

World Cup's going to Qatar in 2022 where being gay is illegal and the process of getting the facilities built have been marred by scandal. Sepp Blatter's response to the gay being illegal thing - BBC Sport - Sepp Blatter says homosexuality is a 'moral and ethical' issue

Come back João Havelange, all is forgiven!

EDIT: That being said, actual players by and large aren't as idiotic as FIFA are with regard to diversity.

#4 GeeLee, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2014