1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News I hate my home state so much sometimes.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Skov, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Skov

The wonderful state of South Dakota is at it again. It pretty much says that you can be fired or refused to be hired because of sexual orientation; you can be denied service because of your sexual orientation; you cannot sue anyone because of this discrimination and if you try, you will pay legal costs; and the Legislature finds that any federal recognition of any specific sexual orientation as a protected class does not apply in South Dakota and may not be enforced within the geographical boundaries of South Dakota.

I really hate my home state sometimes.

Here is the bills text: http://legis.sd.gov/docs/legsession/2014/Bills/SB128P.pdf

2. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

[YOUTUBE]COSeM2EVkDc[/YOUTUBE]

I fucking dare them to try it.The court case will be better than Jerry Springer.

3. DrkRayne

They don't know the law do they?

Um....federal trumps state jerks!

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is quite sad, considering South Dakota is the state that gave us George McGovern...

5. Minamimoto_Fan

Somebody obviously failed high school government, or that they'd know about the supremacy clause.