1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News 17 Year Old Arrested After Stealing $40K

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Geek, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Teenager Arrested After Stealing $30K+ from Walmart

A 17-year old con artist managed to steal $30,000 from three Walmarts and even hugged one of the store managers when he left with the cash in his hand.

[YOUTUBE]qtrFTnVCE-4[/YOUTUBE]

#1 Geek, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't see the links on YouTube because of iPads lack of flash.

But robbing walmart, I mean c'mon that's like NASA and Fort Knox *sarcasm off*

3. 7eye

7eye Guest

America=incarceration nation.

4. NobleCrown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Walmart security is notoriously lax. My husband used to work for a company that provided security checks, basically they would go in and steal stuff and see how long it took you to catch them. One time he parked a freaking Uhaul outside a Walmart and went back and forth all day just walking out the door with stuff, half the time not even being sneaky about it. Little stuff, big stuff, didn't seem to make a difference. He packed out that truck (keeping it locked between trips, of course), and the crowning achievement? He walked in, unplugged Register #1, told the cashier leaving on break that he was there to take it for maintenance, and walked out of the store with a fully loaded cash register, cash drawer intact.

He always says he wishes he'd thought to take a picture of the GM's face when they did the reveal.

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's pretty smart and the people at those stores were just too stupid. But I agree with Cenk there, where you have to root for the kid there. I hate Wal-Mart with a fucking passion and it's always good to see them get screwed.