1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News zimmeran`s bs interviews about constant fear

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Rosepetal, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    #1 Rosepetal, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I definitely agree that if he had been found guilty, he should have been executed.

However, the justice system failed us because jurors failed us. But we have to live with it. Now, the issue is he is getting arrested all the time for other shit, so hopefully something else will stick. I was pretty horrified by the allegations of domestic violence against him as well.

He's a disgusting fool, who if nothing else should die for the shame and discreditation he brings upon all of us in the self-defense community.

Liberals may try to get rid of every Stand Your Ground law in the country because of this fool. And I cannot even begin to express my horror over all the women, people of color, and queer folks who will get gunned down running away once self-defense law gets weakened.

The blood will certainly be on their hands...

#2 Pret Allez, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Girishbbe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Someone like that. I imagine they always lived in fear simply because they were paranoid.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess I should have said something to address the fear. Yes, I do believe he lives in fear. Probably because of all the other people who feel the same way as I do (that he should have been convicted and received capital punishment).

But the thing is, he was a misguided vigilante anyway, and those people tend to have a skewed perception of all their situations anyway, as they tend to be very cynical and assume bad faith all the time.

5. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know who else would like their old life back, George? Trayvon Martin.

What goes around comes around, and he'll get his.

6. Ruprect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It seems that he is afraid not because people have feelings, but that misguided vigilantes are constantly threatening his life.

I don't agree with how he acted, but we will never know the full truth.

7. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He just wanted to act like a fucking cop and thought "oh a black teen with tennis shoes and hoodie hes suspicious ,maybe if i shoot him l`ll get a promotion" and trayvon was scared and pissed and was trying to stand his ground. God imagine how scared the kid was when he knew he was gonna die? The kid just wanted to b cool in his outfit and get something from the store . Thats how all young stupid boys are they wanna be men so they go to gangbangers and smoke.It doesnt mean he was bad he was just a boy! A boy tht wanted something from the store and wanted to look fly in his clothes. I feel so sad for his parents they`ll never see his biggest moments bc they were ended by an asshole.

#7 Rosepetal, Feb 17, 2014
  8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can tell you one thing is certainly true about the case. If he hadn't harassed the kid, the situation would have not even happened. Dispatch even clearly said they didn't "need" him to follow Trayvon.

While we will never know the full story, we do know for sure that millions of other people act more conscientiously than Zimmerman did.

Zimmerman made the self-defense community into a joke, and that, in my opinion, is basically treasonous.

We also know for sure that Zimmerman gets in trouble with the law a hell of a lot more than everybody else who is a decent human being. So unless there's something statistically anomalous with what's going on with Zimmerman, the chance of him being anything other than a highly incompetent psychopath is extremely low.

#8 Pret Allez, Feb 17, 2014
  9. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish we can go save the kid i really wish we could and save jordan davis

10. Ruprect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I fully agree.

11. Bibliophile

Zimmermen should have stayed in the car, he should have never confronted the kid, he should have left it to the cops. However when someone is on top of you bashing your head into the pavement I dont blame Zimmerman for what he did at that moment.
    Had he not been in that situation he should most certainly be in jail. I would even argue if he did grab Martian as some have said he could even have been charged with assault. However since at some point during this excessive force came into play I do not blame the response. Thus I can only leave it to the full jury that heard all the details that he was in the clear.
    I also do not support those that wish death or harm upon him. Until you have been in a situation you really cannot judge actions taken. That situation could have ended with Zimmerman dead or brain damaged if he did not take the actions he did. Im not sure this would have been any better.

12. Ruprect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Your first sentence says all you need to say.

When you get a concealed weapons permit (at least in texas), part of the class work and instruction is to avoid confrontation and use force only if lives are on the line.

13. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    he only murdered the innocent boy bc he was losing the fight

14. Bibliophile

I agree. He should have lost his permit in my eyes. However according to the law he didnt do anything to earn that. On top of that if not convicted of a crime I dont agree with punishing some one so I have to say that all the wishes of harm on him are unwarranted.

---------- Post added 17th Feb 2014 at 03:40 PM ----------

Losing a fight and being in danger of being killed or brain damaged are a bit different. One warrants lethal force the other does not.

15. Ruprect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When was the option of running not there for Mr Martin? I have a hard time believing that a fit young man couldn't outrun a fattening older person. It could be argued that the innocence was lost when he chose not to run. He got shot point blank in the chest, not in the back.

I firmly believe that this could have been prevented if at least one party had decided to not fight.

16. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My understanding was that Trayvon was on foot and the not-even-human-being had a car.

17. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    he felt threatened wouldnt u fight when ur life was on the line? even if he ran his life wouldve been discarded .

18. Bibliophile

Had he just punched Zimmerman I would be fine with it. However he did not. He was on top of him bashing his head into the ground. That is excessive force and illegal. There is no evidence that I have seen that Martian's life was in danger prior to that nor that Zimmerman would have shot him had he hit him and run. If he did I would be far more supporting of a murder conviction.

19. Ruprect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The ultimate outcome didn't happen in the car. It played out in the street where the younger person in this case had the advantage of speed and avoidance.

I don't think what happened is right in the least, but only that the outcome could have been so different if reactions were changed.

20. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    trayvon thought had to use excessive force ,zimmerman had a gun ,the boy was scared and anxious .he was unarmed his life was in danger. everytime i see articles showing his dead body i fall into tears bc someone shoulve done something.