1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Political lobbyist loses client after drafting bill to ban out gay athletes

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by RainbowMan, Feb 26, 2014.

1. RainbowMan

Client walks away from political lobbyist drafting bill to ban openly gay athletes from the National Football League | Gay Star News

Ummmm....what?

And why exactly should the NFL players not shower with the cheerleaders, if we're going to make that argument? Seriously, the segregation of gender in restrooms and such is outmoded, IMO - it causes more problems than it solves, especially among the trans* community.

At any rate, let's say that we accept the gender segregation at face value. Straight, gay, whatever, you're STILL A GUY! Therefore, you should use the male facilities. I do all the time, and I know I'm not wanting to fuck everyone that comes in!

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If he's going to talk about the standards of decency, why doesn't he have anything to say about the propriety of NFL cheerleaders who put on sexual displays for us?

3. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people