1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Bill O’Reilly: ‘Women have gender-deficiencies and therefore should not be president'

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by HuskyPup, Mar 3, 2014.

1. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From Alternet:

Nothing from Fox news surprises me anymore.

Edit: Meant to post this as 'general news', sorry there.

2. Hexagon

Re: Bill O’Reilly: ‘Women have gender-deficiencies and therefore should not be presid

*shakes head, speechless*

3. BelleFromHell

Re: Bill O’Reilly: ‘Women have gender-deficiencies and therefore should not be presid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaY9k6tuLog[/YOUTUBE]

4. Lipstick Leuger

Some woman actually has sex with that man?

5. Beetle

Sad that my mom watches this guy every night, and records his show on the DVR when she's gone...

6. newfish

My parents watch Fox News... I get to listen to some great stuff. My favorite is whenever they try to prove Santa or Jesus were white. Also just a few days ago, when they gave the headline that a man was suing McDonald's because he wasn't given enough napkins. The man was ACTUALLY suing because the manager refused to give him napkins before uttering a racially-charged remark.

7. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

You know what the hilarious / saddest thing is? O'Reilly's probably one of the more rational people on Fox News. :lol:

8. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

He makes Alan Jones look sensible.

Good on those women for that, however much they might be horrible people in other ways.

9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Gender deficences, eh? All the female employees at Fox need to call in sick with that, lol.

But seriously, what an idiot.

10. Tim

Tim

I love how when Palin and Bachmann were in the running, the GOP and such were all for a female president.

But when it's Hilary? "Nope, not ready." >_>

11. BelleFromHell

EXACTLY, it's perfectly fine for a woman to run for president if she's some theocatical psychopath, but if she's not, she's got "gender-deficiencies"? DAFAQ?! I'm not on team Hillary, but at least I have some common sense, and I'd rather have her than Plain or Bachmann!

12. EatYourRikkios

... I hate people.

However much I may dislike these women, though, I'm glad they're disagreeing with the guy. It's stuff like this - 'gender deficiencies,' really? - that makes me cringe when I turn on Fox. Then my parents wonder why I change the channel to CNN a few minutes later. :rolleyes:

13. Lil Shorty

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh:Why are men trying to constantly demise and put women down? This is ridiculous we are all equal. We may have different sexual organs but other than that we are made the same damn way. Women are just as fucking capable as men. Do they think we are fucking brain dead or something. Now we need a female president more than ever to prove men wrong. Plus I don't like these women. We are sophisticated. :bang::bang::***::***::tantrum::tantrum:

#13 Lil Shorty, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  14. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

^ Please don't apply this to all men. Generalizing in the other direction is still generalizing and is just as detrimental as the generalizing you're complaining about. I know for a fact that not all men want to demise women or think anything less of them. I agree with you on the fact that everyone is equal, but if we want to create a society that understands this, saying "all men are bad and want to put women down" is just as backwards as saying "a woman's place is in the kitchen". Not all men think anything less of women. Just the stupid ones do (Like Bill O'Reilly).

15. Simple Thoughts

Ah Fox News...specifically Bill O'Reily. Such an idiot. I don't even think he knows what he's saying anymore. He just speaks words and people agree with him. Tides come in...tides go out you can't explain that.

Watching fox news is a trip. I watched one where they started with a completely valid point about healthcare which somehow lead to nonsense about abortion which then lead to nonsense about Muslims which then tracked back into something about healthcare before diverging back abortion which then lead to them concluding healthcare is bad.

16. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Wait you mean the guy on Fox entertainment network... err news network said something idiotic, sexist, racist or homophobic? I would have never guessed that...

Really, John Stewart has more legitimate news reporting and his show IS a comedy on purpose.

17. Foxface

I was beaten to the punch...but yes I love how when Palin and Bachmann wanted to run it was time for a women leader...but when it's Hillary, there are deficits.

I wonder if the day will ever come when we judge people based on their own merits

18. NobleCrown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Sounds like it might be time for a company wide visit from Aunt Flo. You want "gender deficiencies"?? See how well you get on without a single female in the building for a week.

19. Cas

Cas

What is wrong with him? This makes me so angry.
    I've watched some other segments with him where he has people featured on the show to talk. He argues the whole time, is entirely misogynistic, and never lets the others talk. And he screams and shakes his finger in their faces. When he sees he'll lose, he goes in attack mode and doesn't let anyone speak.

20. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

He'd just say Aunt Flo is a gender deficiency that means women shouldn't be employed.