1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Anti-gay evangelist Scott Lively marches in Boston St Patrick’s parade

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Beware Of You, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

Disgusting excuse for a Human, as someone who lives in Ireland and who celebrated St. Patrick's day today with my boyfriend I am even more angry at this

US: Anti-gay evangelist Scott Lively marches in Boston St Patrick's parade, gays remain banned - PinkNews.co.uk

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Of course. :dry: That's just sick.

Should've thrown a tankard at him.

3. Nicholas1991

Has anyone got a tornado with a house in it to drop on this sick, twisted fuck. Everytime i look at him my gaydar goes through the roof, theres no reason for a heterosexual adult to be so obsessed with homosexuality. At least with WBC, people know how looney they are, and they have no real power. Thats the scary thing about this guy.

4. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, whenever I say "the WBC are insignificant compared to other people", he's one of the top 3 people on that list. Fred Phelps? His bark is much bigger than his bite. Scott Lively? Total opposite. Very few people know about this guy, but he about singlehandedly instilled what's going on in Russia and a large portion of Africa, not just Uganda. And Bryan Fischer and Pat Robertson say crazy things about us, but it seems clear that they haven't even convinced themselves of their claims.

5. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Agreed. :dry:

6. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A tankard? C'mon, That's week, A fully loaded Kegerator would get the job done!

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hate people like him . I saw him in an interview trying to justify the kill the gay bill on the David pacman show .