1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Anti-Gay 'Revolution' On The Way, Because People Are Fed Up With 'Homosexual Agenda,'

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Beware Of You, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

Scott Lively is at it again... Sometimes I just want to punch him in his stupid face hey if I go to jail at least people would understand.....

He is deluded deeply deluded
    Anti-Gay 'Revolution' On The Way, Because People Are Fed Up With 'Homosexual Agenda,' Scott Lively Claims

2. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Re: Anti-Gay 'Revolution' On The Way, Because People Are Fed Up With 'Homosexual Agen

If there is one can we properly defend ourselves with force or will it be expected, nay, demanded that we give the standard response of "thank you sir may I have another?"

3. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Anti-Gay 'Revolution' On The Way, Because People Are Fed Up With 'Homosexual Agen

It's Scott Lively, nothing surprising there. Nice to see huffingtonpost reporting right-wing-watch stuff though, it never got the attention it deserved.

4. Techno Kid

Bring it! They will still lose this culture war.

5. Takine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Hold everything, why wasn't I told about the gay agenda?
    I mean weren't we all supposed to get an email or something?!
    How am I supposed to help put the agenda forth when I don't know what it is?!

6. ZenMusic

This man is extremely dangerous. People are being murdered because of him, and if only it was him on his death bed instead of Fre- why not just send both the bastards to the lowest reaches of hell where they belong?

7. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

My bad, I forgot to CC you in. :icon_redf

8. Takine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Come on! I know us bisexuals can at times be a confusing bunch, but you gotta get on the ball!
    This is important stuff! :badgrin:

9. Straw_berry

And they're playing with matches Nyu~ Just wait, it'll all blowup in their faces Nyu~

10. Ravi-VIXX777

Ugh I heard what anti-gay stuff he already spread nationwide. I hope he gets what he deserves!

11. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

But they're SOOOOOOO oppressed! Aren't they?!

Um. No. Fuck no. We're not staging anything to get rid of anybody. However, Mr. "Lively", you advocated, no, were a part of a bill that is now exterminating people for an immutable trait.

Fuck you.

12. Hexagon

Lol.

We will fight.

13. AlamoCity

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

14. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

So, you think he's a little light in his loafers?

:roflmao:

15. Daydream Harp

Wait, is he talking full on armed revolution "hanging people in the street and sending people to the guillotines" type of revolution here? o_o

16. Takine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Maybe in his mind but your everyday person, even if they are against gay marriage, isn't gonna go out and murder them
    kind of against thou shall not kill...

not that some of them obey that, but I still don't think it will ever get to that. I mean it's going in the complete opposite direction.
    Gay marriage is becoming legal in more and more states, religion is going down...
    They're afraid of change, but its coming, they can't stop it!
    They can only whine and complain like this is the first time something has gone differently for them.

17. Uranian

Uranian Guest

You really do need to wonder about Christians whose first thought isn't "do unto others, as ye would have done unto you" but instead is "fucking gays coming to gets me and turn me into a homosexuals." Their obsession over homosexuality is off-the-hook. I don't think LGBT people think about gay sex as much as these numpties do ay.

Twitchy weirdos.

18. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Can we have fireworks instead of a powder keg? If we're gonna have a revolution, we may as well make a damn nice show of it.

19. wolfxinxchains

Let us fight.
    We'll win they might as well just give up now.
    I don't like religion but I actually have a few friends that are religious and they are the nicest about it. They're the 'Accepting christians' I had problems with people thinking its gross that two lesbians were making out or kissing and it was a book -.- one was very religious the other idk but everyone I'm friends with is practically in LGBT related stuff

20. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Well, we need to remember that whatever violence they do to us can't be worse than the sum total of what they've done to us in the past. And, considering the political shift of the western world toward compassion (at least on this single, small issue), that violence will only provoke a greater feeling of empathy that will cause a cessation of official discrimination.

Part of why "polite society" homophobia is able to flourish is that people are able to claim "well, we're not like Uganda or Iran, where people beat or kill people who are gay" (actually, it is, it's just a difference of numbers, but that's a different conversation to be having). An anti-gay counterrevolution at this point would just by like flailing in quicksand, accelerating the sinking of a drowning idea.