1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Transgender Defense: 'Donna' Says 'Doug' Is the Spokane Serial Killer

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by RainDreamer, Mar 20, 2014.

1. RainDreamer

Source:Transgender Woman Says Her Male Persona Is the Serial Killer - ABC News
    I have a feeling this person desperately want to believe that they are a transwoman, in order to disassociate themself with the murder that happened in the past. In either case, the media seems quick to jump into these kind of news to paint us like psychopaths just waiting for the right time to start mass murdering.

#1 RainDreamer, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

Stories like this really bother me, because people who don't understand the issues of being trans read this and it becomes harder for people who need help to get it. Things are bad enough as it is without stuff like this on top of the problems already present.

3. PurpleGrey

Goddamn it! The media jumps on any story to paint anyone out of the ordinary in a bad light! Transfolk have a hard enough time without the media giving weaponry to the assholes who bash the community. If there's one thing I hate, it's one wacko making the rest look bad.

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde much?

One person does something paint everyone bad.
    *sarcasm on* Yes all males, gay or straight are rapists because one did that. *sarcasm off*

Genderfluid or transitioning as an argument for defense of murder? That's like saying I've never murdered before so I can't be the murderer. Oh it was my male side because males are more violent. Ughhh way to screw over the transgender struggle.

Please, this is the stupidest argument since stupid was a thing.

#4 Kasey, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  5. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wtf... So... if you kill 3 people and change your sex it makes it ok????

6. Simple Thoughts

I'm sorry Trans community...When dirt gets kicked up I get the weirdest feeling this story will be somewhere in the debris. :frowning2:

7. Foxface

so apparently now being trans makes you a murderer?

8. Simple Thoughts

No, a defense lawyer got creative and now people are going to think being Trans makes you a murderer.

9. Foxface

precisely...what bull this is. These types of things make me physically ill at the pathetic situation we created

10. Simple Thoughts

Yeah I can imagine. It's pretty bothersome. People will do and say just about anything these days. No remorse, no care, just evil. -.-'

11. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Transgender is not multiple personality disorder. End of news commentary...

12. Foxface

and that's the thing. There are so many great and lovely people here in society that help out and promote things like peace and oppurtunity but then something like this happens and because we as a society love our drama we created a culture where media will skip over all the good that comes of life and we focus hard on the bad

then a joker like this comes around and puts more strain on an already fragile and tense community because they don't want to admit they are a murderer

13. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first thought was "wow, what a women hater!" 0/10. I'm not impressed. Trans or not... still guilty! I'd laugh (at the lack of calculation) if it wasn't so infuriating. That's not how transgender works. Transition doesn't change who the person is inside. Doesn't dissociative identity disorder usually have more than two identities? Even if the envy theory is true... there's no excuse to lash out at the world. Killing people you envy won't make you happy. Not that I would know from personal experience! It's 'common sense'. I liked this bit;

Exactly.

14. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So how long until some idiot from the American Taliban uses this idiot as proof that being transgender means you've got a mental disorder?