1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Creepy human Barbie-Doll spouts racist drivel.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by HuskyPup, Apr 8, 2014.

1. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This woman freaks me out, and I feel she sends the wrong message, both in terms of body-image, and just in general.

It's almost hard to believe she's even real.

Story.

Excerpt:

Idov (the interviewer) attempted to make conversation with Lukyanova by remarking on the dichotomy between the Eastern philosophy she peddles and the Western beauty ideals she literally embodies. “The beauty that you embody is very Western,” Idov commented. “American, even.”

“I wouldn’t say so,” Lukyanova responded. “Everyone wants a slim figure. Everyone gets breasts done. Everyone fixes up their face if it’s not ideal, you know? Everyone strives for the golden mean. It’s global now.”

Then things take a totally unnecessary, racist turn:

“But that’s a relatively new thing,” I reply. “The ideal of beauty used to be different.”

“That’s because of the race-mixing.”

So people need plastic surgery … because brown people? Lukyanova expanded on the “degeneration” of the superior white race:

“For example, a Russian marries an Armenian,” Valeria elaborates helpfully. “They have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad’s nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it’s all good. Ethnicities are mixing now, so there’s degeneration, and it didn’t used to be like that. Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this. I love the Nordic image myself. I have white skin; I am a Nordic type—perhaps a little Eastern Baltic, but closer to Nordic.”

:bang:

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She's still alive after her light and happiness only diet?

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't think there was still discussion as to whether she had a scrap of sanity. She looks... interesting, but I wouldn't say she's the pinnacle of beauty either.

I'm with Edgar Allan Poe here: “There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion.” The only strangeness in her is the uncanny valley effect.

4. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd almost forgotten about that, but I'm afraid so.

And, she wants to move to the US...

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I looked like her I don't think I'd be lecturing people about beauty...

6. Summer Rose

That diet doesn't do much for the brain, especially since it doesn't contain air. Although maybe her diet does contain air; too bad she uses all of it to spout bullshit.

7. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hang on! The Barbie Doll Girl is a real, living person?? I thought she was a meme!

8. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *laughs*

Yep, I'm afraid she's real!

9. Who knows

Who knows Guest

There's a documentary of her on Vice where she spouts a lot of drivel; this news just proves that she's quite ignorant and bigoted.

10. Aldrick

I'm sorry, but I laughed. Mostly because it seems she's saying it in response to real life Ken.

"Human" Ken has undergone over 140 surgical procedures, and spent over $150,000 to transform himself into his freakish doll-like form. Here is some hilarious shade he was throwing her way:

"I don't get why people think she's so interesting. She has extensions. She wears stage makeup. She's an illusionist."

"My baby is my shoulders, because nobody has anything like them, I divided these so there's six pieces—front, middle, and back. Just like the actual anatomy...I'm working with a silicone-fabrication company to do an artistic muscle-augmentation-implant line. So all the implants I'm paying custom for myself right now, like my shoulders, my quads, my abs, the lats...they'll hopefully be available to plastic surgeons."

"Valeria presents herself as a real-life Barbie doll, but she is nothing more than an illusion who dresses like a drag queen..."

"Valeria just plays dress up. But as soon as you wipe away all that makeup, she's just a plain Jane and there's absolutely nothing special about her."

So, the freakish Barbie girl seems to be firing back at him, by talking about her "natural" beauty instead of 'degenerate people of mixed races" (AKA people like real life Ken, supposedly) who need to 'file down their noses' (a swipe at all his plastic surgeries).

Read the article where Ken rips Barbie to shreds here.

Think real life Barbie can't get any more nuts than being a racist Breatharian? Oh, no. She'll take you deep down the rabbit hole of crazy.

She describes herself as: "not a real girl at all, but a time-traveling spiritual guru whose purpose is to save the world from the clutches of superficiality and negative energy." She claims that looking like Barbie just makes the "non-aliens" (i.e. the rest of us) more inclined to hear her message.

She also claims that she can travel outside of her body, to any place in the world, and even backwards and forwards in time. She also claims to communicate with aliens through "the language of light."

One of the ways she makes money is traveling around as a "spiritual guru" to teach seminars on "meditation" and "out-of-body travel". Sadly, it wouldn't shock me in the least if there were a handful of nuts somewhere that would pay to hear her speak, believing all the drivel that comes out of her mouth.

You can read more about her bat shit crazy here.

11. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Lol, she's got an empty stomach and it's gone to her head.

12. Foster

I pray to god she doesn't reproduce.

13. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Barbie has no equipment for that anyway, so one hopes she followed suit.

14. Aldrick

Prayers answered.

However, I wouldn't be shocked if she gets knocked up at some point. The attention she'd receive for her "Barbie Baby Bump" is just too much for someone like her to pass up.

Pity the kids that she'd raise. Assuming she doesn't starve them to death, believing that they could live off light and air.

15. Theron

Her children would die from revulsion of being related to her because she's so self-centered.

Everyone is a little bit racist sometimes, but you have to know when to keep your mouth shut.

My mother was a full-blooded Israeli immigrant. She hated Muslims till her dying day. Can't say I love the religion either.

16. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Given the situation between most Islamic countries and Israel, I'd say she's partially justified.

That Barbie lady is whacked-out though. Does she consider that if everyone felt the way she does, the human race would go extinct very quickly?

17. Ruthven

Why are you generalising everyone? I can tell you right I'm not "a little bit racist sometimes" cuz I'm not racist period. And i'm certainly not the only one.

18. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's weird, I thought real life Barbie dated real life Ken.

Maybe they just had a torrid affair, a roll in the hay at her Malibu dream-house.

I've always thought the Barbie Doll is a horrid toy, the sort of thing that gives girls growing up so many messed up, dangerous expectations of how a female should look and be. I think they've made her a bit more suited to the times, but the body shape alone is just not human. I hope the creator of the Barbie doll is haunted by the spirits of all those who have died from anorexia and bulimia, for all of eternity.

19. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Am I in the minority by feeling from a young age that Barbie has a distinctive look and is not necessarily representative of normal females? I mean, people (the prettiest people most importantly) just don't look like that.

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Barbie is such a racist :eusa_naug