1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News MEP candidate: I hope the ‘guilt’ of same-sex marriage ‘kills’ the ‘queer gangsters’

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Beware Of You, May 9, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

I am sorry but why are people voting for UKIP they are full of homophobia

MEP candidate: I hope the ‘guilt’ of same-sex marriage ‘kills’ the ‘queer gangsters’ · PinkNews.co.uk

I go shooting, am I Gangsta enough?

2. Dented

Re: MEP candidate: I hope the ‘guilt’ of same-sex marriage ‘kills’ the ‘queer gangste

Although this particular candidate isn't actually with UKIP anymore, it really is getting harder and harder for them to deny that it's only a few individuals within the party that hold views like this when a new example seems to appear every week.

3. Beware Of You

Re: MEP candidate: I hope the ‘guilt’ of same-sex marriage ‘kills’ the ‘queer gangste

I guess, the English Democrats are a BNP spinoff

4. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Well I have been trying to model myself on Nucky Thompson, turn my town into my own fiefdom and build an alliance with a guy who is a bit like Arnold Rothstein.

5. Beware Of You

Wha?????

6. PurpleGrey

This woman obviously doesn't know shit! Does she pull everything out of her ass? This crap is highly unresearched, to say the least and based entirely on the bitch's imagination! Where is the evidence? Why doesn't she address the evidence against her? Oh yeah, because she would have to admit it exists, and she can't spew fiction as fact. And there is zero evidence to back her crap. Gawd! If there's one thing that frustrates me, it's this! I just want to know honestly where people get their ideas about us! How????

7. Beware Of You

Just realised
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

WOW

8. 741852963

Now part of me is gobsmacked that these people are in UK politics/actually exist as human beings.

And part of me is just cracking up at the description of a "gay mafia" full of gay gangsters using violence to get their way. Just trying to picture Daniel Radcliffe joining in and going round with a crowbar kneecapping people. :grin: Jesus wept.

9. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Boardwalk Empire joke

10. Beware Of You

Oh never seen it

11. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Huh, maybe we should start one! Not the worst idea ever...

But I really can't believe anyone would fall for UKIP being at all moderate/tolerant...it's basically a neo-fascist, xenophobic group of hateful nationalists. I can never understand how people can be fooled by them.

12. Dented

This, basically.

13. King

Just another opportunity for people to pick on UKIP. These type of remarks will continue from UKIP councillors and MEP's as they do not have the infrastructure that the big parties have to filter out the idiots as they are small and rapidly growing.

But of course it easier to accuse an entire party of being homophobic because of a few big gobs in the party and the fact that their political views conveniently don't align to yours.

14. Harve

But these kind of things happen every other day. There must be far more that have the sense to refrain from making comments like these, even if they think it.

15. King

It happens with all parties, I bet you haven't heard of the following recent cases have you?

Homophobic Labour councillors in Thanet BBC News - Thanet District Council warned over 'homophobic behaviour'
    Rochdale Council leader (Labour) sacked for homophobic slur UK: Labour councillor suspended following homophobic slur investigation · PinkNews.co.uk
    Tory councillor in Bristol sacked for homophobic comments:
    Tory Lord Mayor choice hits back over homophobia claims - Bristol24-7

If these were UKIP they would have been publicised more, homophobia is everywhere, riddled in every party, in every part of the country, on masse. It's so easy to point to specific parties for this kind of behaviour.