Empty Closets Coming Out Resources and a Safe Place to Chat
Welcome Forum Chat Room Resources News Members

Go Back   Empty Closets - A safe online community for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender people coming out > General Chat > Current Events, World News, & LGBT News

Current Events, World News, & LGBT News A news forum for posting and discussing news topics regarding the latest breaking news, stories from around the world, and any LGBT related news updates that you and others may find interesting.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 9th May 2014, 09:02 PM   #1
gaytaku

Orientation: Kinsey 5? Girls are nice, but boys are HOT.
Out Status: Out to friends,but not family. And whoever asks

Default Man froze motherís body for 3 years to collect her retirement checks Read more: ht

I just found this. Disgusting the things people do.

Quote:
Jon Whiteford had a secret so macabre, that when a Kentucky sheriffís deputy showed up to question him about it, he pulled out a handgun and killed himself.

About three years ago, he deep-froze the body of his mother, Faye Whiteford, law officers said.

They donít think he killed her. She appears to have died of natural causes at the age of 96 in spring of 2011, Pulaski County Sheriffís Office said in a statement Thursday.

Read more: Sheriff: Man froze mother’s body for 3 years to collect her retirement checks | WGN-TV
Read more at Sheriff: Man froze mother’s body for 3 years to collect her retirement checks | WGN-TV

Sheriff: Man froze motherís body for 3 years to collect her retirement checks | WGN-TV
Skaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2014, 09:17 PM   #2
Writer

Orientation: "Gay as the Fourth of July" -Albus Dumbledore
Out Status: Getting out there...

Default Re: Man froze motherís body for 3 years to collect her retirement checks Read more

So many messed-up things happen in my state... "( v_v)"
Old 10th May 2014, 01:06 PM   #3
EC Addict

Orientation: Gay
Out Status: One person

Default Re: Man froze motherís body for 3 years to collect her retirement checks Read more

Wow, this guy makes Norman Bates look like he has his act together.
Mlpguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote