1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News BNP Youth Promotional Video Decries Gays, Zionists, Bankers, Media, Islam, Immigratio

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Beware Of You, May 14, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

I feel kinda sorry for these kids lord knows what their parents have fed the

The sooner the BNP dies the better IMO

BNP Youth Promotional Video Decries Gays, Zionists, Bankers, Media, Islam, Immigration And Stephen Lawrence's Mum (VIDEO)

2. KazTastic

Re: BNP Youth Promotional Video Decries Gays, Zionists, Bankers, Media, Islam, Immigr

They look like brainwashed zombies. Which I guess is the entire voter base of the BNP

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: BNP Youth Promotional Video Decries Gays, Zionists, Bankers, Media, Islam, Immigr

See this is thing I don't get. Their claims about racially charged violence.

Now if the media is going out of it's way to NOT report it and cover it up, then how come they know about it? Unless it's happening to them directly.

But more importantly, how do I know about it, 'cause it sure as hell isn't happening to me!

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

See this is thing I don't get. Their claims about racially charged violence.

Now if the media is going out of it's way to NOT report it and cover it up, then how come they know about it? Unless it's happening to them directly.

But more importantly, how do I know about it, 'cause it sure as hell isn't happening to me!

5. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

What, so their solution to "the bastardisation of genuine diversity" is to enforce a monocultural, racist, homophobic, reactionary regime so they can defend "the rich tapestry of humankind"? I... what?

6. Minnie

Has anyone else noticed, aside from their agenda, how like the Nazis the BNP are? I mean, BNP Youth, Hitler Youth... and Nick Griffin's hair, for God's sake. It's even styled like Hitler's.

7. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

They are just a higher notch on the nasty scale than UKIP, in my opinion. With the exception of the Greens, all of the minor parties on my Euro ballot paper stand for something quite odious.

The last I read, the BNP is in serious financial trouble. With a bit of luck they will sink in their own sea of filth.

8. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

We need to stop giving the BNP the attention they crave. They're a loony, far-right fringe party - they will fade into obscurity and irrelevance sooner or later.

9. Daydream Harp

"...and Stephen Lawrence’s mum"

Oh how I wish they were joking because that is just silly

10. jargon

Nice to see other countries have parties even nuttier and creepier than (most of) ours. I feel a little less bad about America now. :thumbsup:

11. lukeluvznicki13

oh my...such hatred of groups...

12. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Pretty sure Lily Allen even wrote a song about them (well, George Bush according to her) Lily Allen - Fuck You - YouTube

13. BelleFromHell

The BNP sounds disturbingly similar to the A3P we have here in the U.S...
    I don't know why this is recongized as an official party. It looks like a joke.

14. Trentacles

where do i sign up? :rolle:

15. 741852963

It is a parody right?

0:06 Is that Nick Griffin's son by any chance? He has the same sinister glare and aggression.
    0:29 - He seriously reminds me of "Tory Boy". It is uncanny.
    0:46 - Is she a ghost? Why is she so blurry compared to the others? And why does she have mashed potato in her hair?
    0:51 - I'm guessing she is being used as an example of the dumbing down of British education? Ok, I do feel sorry for this one, she clearly hasn't discovered the wonders of anti-reflective lens coating which may be the cause of all her anger in life.
    1:35 - Militant homosexuals - yup, barely a week goes by where you don't hear about gay terrorist groups planting car bombs, blowing up buildings and taking people hostage. Who will stop them?! I mean I dig the camo gear and all but public safety is the main concern here!
    2:32 - "This is not a request, this is a demand" Well if that doesn't sound militant and terrorist-like I don't know what does!

Dear lord though, these kids are out there running loose in society? It feels like I'm watching a propaganda film in some dystopian fiction. Have I woken up in the Hunger Games? Can we please have a reaping pronto then!

---------- Post added 14th May 2014 at 10:53 AM ----------

Exactly. And to stop immigrants from entering Britain and watering down the "indigenous British" population...who themselves happen to be descended from immigrants entering Britain. BNP LOGIC! :icon_wink

---------- Post added 14th May 2014 at 10:58 AM ----------

Well if you think that one was funny, how about their recent political broadcast for this year which is equally hilarious/terrifying:

BNP Party Political Broadcast 2014 - YouTube

This was featured on national TV at about 6pm - gave me a right royal fright, it was like something out of a horror film. I was expecting an intro "we interrupt this broadcast to bring you an important message from your new supreme leaders. Long live the BNP!".

16. Minnie

Thing is... the ancestors of modern Brits wiped out the Pics who were in Scotland before them, so...

---------- Post added 14th May 2014 at 11:52 AM ----------

And there were dinosaurs before that. Where's the DNP then?! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Camerooon

Ugh, BNP is awful. I can't believe that people of my generation are saying crap like that. *sigh*

18. Beware Of You

It was written about both, she has said that, the first verse is aimed at the BNP, the Second is aimed at Bush

---------- Post added 14th May 2014 at 08:18 PM ----------

Go on the youtube for the full uncut version, its vile. You have Muslims chasing after a little girl, a Michael Adebolajo figure with bloodied hands

The best part of the one that made it to air was the fact that the BNP didn't censor it they just gave them guidance. The best bit is where the idiot claimed Griffin was some peace ambassador to Syria FFS

I call myself a militant homosexual since I want to be in the military reserve one day lol

---------- Post added 14th May 2014 at 08:20 PM ----------

www.iambraindead.kp

#18 Beware Of You, May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
  19. Joe54321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Where are the militant homosexuals? The uniform must be great. :wink:

20. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Huh, this group looks a lot like what we call the Tea Party here, which has become a HUGE problem, and almost defined today's Republicans. Hopefully, these sorts won't gain as many numbers as they have here in the US.