1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Inappropriate teaching in Toronto schools?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Techno Kid, May 20, 2014.

1. Techno Kid

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What gets me is people think that kids don't know about sex and we live in a leave it to beaver age in the 60's . Ok I get they don't like the picture with the F word on it but when I looked closely at it , it was talking about safe sex at age 12 to 13 sometimes even younger kids are having sex but they want to pretend it's not happening . Then what made me mad was them getting mad at people for not wanting to conform to gender roles now that's silly then they get mad because their showing a picture of different families well at least it teaches tolerance and shows people that man and women aren't the only ones that can have a family and be parents but people are put set their teaching tolerance .

3. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I didn't watch the whole thing but I made it about four minutes in. The anchor's comments about gender fluidity are ridiculous, but I don't think it's unreasonable for there to be outrage. The "like to fuck?" poster has a section on blowjob tips...not exactly appropriate to be hanging in a middle school classroom.