1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Rick Perry defers to scientists on gay conversion therapy, forgets they already trash

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by LonestarConnie, Jun 16, 2014.

1. LonestarConnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Rick Perry defers to scientists on gay conversion therapy, forgets they already t

Why is Rick Perry giving opinions on the basis of sexual orientation lately? Has this been just once, or has it now been several times? I'm sorry, but this is sort of weird.

3. BelleFromHell

Re: Rick Perry defers to scientists on gay conversion therapy, forgets they already t

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

god bless rick perry

5. tulipinacup

is he going to defer global warming as well?

6. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

I take it by "defer to scientists" he means the scientists that agree with him?

7. BelleFromHell

Eeyup.

8. LonestarConnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

God Bless Texas

9. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

when ppl at work piss me off or are rude i always say "have a blessed day"

have a blessed day rick perry, thanks for your service

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Is He in the closet :confused:

11. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I didn't know who Perry was, even when this photo was taken in 1998, because I am not from Texas and am not too aware of what goes on in Texas. I've been there a few times.

However, when I watched the 2001 Bush inauguration, there was this good looking dark haired guy there and I wondered who he was. The first thing that went through my head is that his looks were better than his qualifications and mental sharpness. Well, I was right on both counts. And, look at that, I was prejudging.

At any rate, that was in 2001. Here's what he looked like in 1998. That he looked good (past tense) is hard to dispute, at least among those of us who have similar taste. If you are into Johnny Depp, you probably wouldn't be too impressed.

http://democraticbuttons.freeservers.com/BushPerrySigned.jpg

12. BelleFromHell

Probably. Rick Perry's a lot like my dad, and I KNOW he's in the closet. :grin:

13. Hexagon

:lol:

14. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

It seems we all have at least a short list of Kinsey 2+ sizes who have wedding bands. I know a few. I sort of shrug it off, as in "that's life." After, it is life.

They become a problem when they become dogmatic and do things, such as inflict psychological harm on people, to compensate for this. Fortunately, most of them live quite lives, and are trying to wade through their dissonance.

15. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Him and his GOP ilk are changing tack, now we are back to the "I know you can't help being gay, but let us help you overcome the urge to follow this unfortunate lifestyle...bla, bla bla..."

Worse than an idiot, he is a cynical idiot.

16. Hexagon

Whereas we're all cynical smart-asses.

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

There's a guy I met like that he says he's bi but and he's a 2 from what he told me he does with guys and he acts like he's straight and not bi and say things like gays should keep it in doors . I think Ricky perry sucked a few cocks in his day or had them suck him .
    You know the saying I'm still straight if their sucking my cock:rolle:
    the question I always wanted to ask is if your not gay or bi then why are you going to get your cock sucked by a guy in the first place ?:confused:
    I know a few females out there that love giving men bjs :dry:

#17 stocking, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  18. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

People can be open about their sexual preference if they want to be. There are no doors there. It's graphic details of someone's sexual escapades that should be kept indoors, unless the people you're with want to hear them or you're exchanging stories. Maybe that's what he meant. I think most people here would agree that the most heavy-duty details are not something everyone wants to hear.

19. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

There was quite a bit of talk about Rick Perry's live-in boyfriend for a while...I'm pretty sure he's a closet case.

And also a really evil, mean-spirited, nasty, greedy, low-down, no-good, idiot and galoot.

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

No the guy didn't mean that he meant you or me as a gay man or gay woman holding hands marrying dating should never do that in public only straight people should be allowed to we should not have any rights that's what he said and that we should just live together and keep it hidden and never be out in public .