1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Massachusetts Announces Improvements

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by LonestarConnie, Jun 21, 2014.

1. LonestarConnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  2. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is really good to know! Thanks for posting this. I was just thinking of getting my health insurance situation sorted out and this may really be helpful.

3. Ruthven

OMG but I'm prolly gonna get kicked out in a few months(i'd have to move to TN with my dad) and I could get MassHealth to cover my top surgery WTF

When does this go into effect? like cuz if it's like a now thing or even within a few months there's still hope omg

cuz like i'm lookin at this and other articles and I'm not sure if it's sumthin that takes effect now or a later date...

---------- Post added 22nd Jun 2014 at 05:40 AM ----------

I saw sumthin underneath a vid on this on some news site that said in the comin weeks the proposed regulations for the coverage is gonna be published. so that means it's sumthin that'll really take effect in that time i guess. thank gawd.

#3 Ruthven, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014