1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Religious residents urged to protest city's Pride rally

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by LonestarConnie, Jun 23, 2014.

1. LonestarConnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  2. Lipstick Leuger

We always have at least one at ours. No big deal, it's sorta quant......

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "We [Christians and Muslims] have literally fought wars over whose religion was valid, and now we ally together so we don't have to see guys kiss."

Funny enough I've got a good friend in Singapore right now and while I'm pretty sure he's not gay, he does support equality.

#3 Argentwing, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  4. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Will they wear those neat white hoods too?

5. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

A bunch of people are going to wear all white and hate people together. Sounds like the KKK.

6. Theron

Reminds me of the Anti-Semitics that march around in front of my synagogue sometimes.

7. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    These people are not religious and they are not christians. They are pharises sorry I cannot spell it and phony. Preachers preach bullshit and lies and the English Bible is not the real original version because it was not originally written in English. In the real bible homosexuality is not comdemned at all and here they spreading hate which only turns people away from church and away from God. Pat Robertson, Franklin Graham, and many others preach bullshit and lies and sadly most people especially older people believe them. We need to burn those all those fake bibles and get some real truth out ere. God is love and he loves gays and everyone else. They one and only way you get to heaven is to pray John 3:16 and confirm your love and dedication to Christ and you will enter heaven. No question or anything else gets you there. All it takes is love and faith and you become a true born again christian. It is great we have open minded church now days but it does not take only take a church to bring you closer to God.