1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advertising for a GSA

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Geist, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Geist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so things for a new GSA at my school is almost complete (at least as far as the club existing on the books), but as of right now it is still a non existent club with only me and a lesbian girl. We need more people so we need to advertise. High School doesn't start until Sept 4th so I still have time until then to get as much done as I can.

We have to advertise unfortunately I'm new to this sort of thing and have never done it for any kind of club, but it looks like I'm probably going to have do it by myself because the lesbian girl is currently on vacation and will be until school starts so I have to get as much done as I can by then. But I don't even know where to start.

If anyone could give me any kind of advise for advertising for a GSA be it as simple as a good looking poster design or what it will need what to avoid putting on an advertisement poster or just advise on running a GSA in general I'm going to be talking to an adult in my local gay youth center and she will be helping me with basic set up, but any advice would be greatly appreciated. :help: :help: :help:

2. unouxx3me

unouxx3me Guest

Facebook?...send out a message to your high school telling about the club, that's my best advice.