1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Russia to revive Soviet Eurovision alternative to protest gay ‘madness’ of Conchita*w

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by markosss, Jul 29, 2014.

1. wolf of fire

Re: Russia to revive Soviet Eurovision alternative to protest gay ‘madness’ of Conchi

It's a singing contest what does hair or gender expression have to do with it?

2. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Russia to revive Soviet Eurovision alternative to protest gay ‘madness’ of Conchi

Meh, I honestly couldn't give half a :***: about this story, Russia hates the LGBT community, I hate Russia.

3. burg

4. Candace

I don't like how Russia treats gay people and this didn't make me think twice about changing my opinion on that.

5. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

What are they going to do if a gay player or two appear in the Champions League? Pull Russian teams from that too?

If they're arrogant enough to think they're morally superior in every way then they're in for a shock down the line.

6. RainDreamer

This sounds more and more like North Korea government. Isolationists and try to make their own version of things to satisfy their closed minds just to refuse to look at reality.

7. Aldrick

Welcome back to the future Soviet Russia! On Eurovision we watched as people sang songs. Now that Soviet Russia is back we will watch as the songs sing YOU.

[YOUTUBE]2Z4m4lnjxkY[/YOUTUBE]

8. RobinHood

RobinHood Guest

I don't care about how closed minded Russia is trying to be to protect themselves, I'm just sorry for the LGBT+ community there. And I would like to see South Korea joining them and K-pop singers performing and dancing. Oh, the irony. ^^

9. Gregarity

Cry harder, Russia. Cry harder.

10. Vaettfang

There there, Russia. It's okay. We all know ignorant and insecure you can be sometimes. Let's not forget the Cold War. I really couldn't give any less of a :***: about Russia's moronic tendencies. :dry: