1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Fayetteville, AR transgender rights victory (my neck of the woods).

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dinah, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Dinah

Third star to the right & straight on til morning.
    I'm sure alot if not most of you know who the Duggars are so I'll skip over that explanation (google Jim Duggar).

Michelle Duggar Records Transphobic Robocall Opposing Arkansas Anti-Discrimination Bill

Sidenote: they live in Springdale, AR, the discussion and "nondiscrimination act" vote was being held in Fayetteville (read: outside of the Duggars hometown voting jurisdiction)

The good mayor of Fayetteville at said meeting.

Fayetteville, Arkansas mayor Lioneld Jordan on equality. Supporting proposed ordinance 119. - YouTube

Despite the efforts of local political heavyweights the issue up for vote passed in favor of transgender rights and fair treatment.

2. Candace

Ugh, says the lady who gave birth to NINETEEN KIDS. Of course she's messed up in the head. :dry:

Moving along, I'm happy that this passed!!! I hope that this event can spark other rights to be granted in other states, such as mine :/.

3. Dinah

Ya I too find it somewhat ironic coming from a woman who's getting the dick twice a day every day of the week, to say something about sex-addicted people taking advantage of others.

4. Dinah

5. DoriaN

How other Christians can be fooled by this is absurd.

Welp, we're all child predators, I had no idea so brb googling white van ads and candy of the months so that I can be hip with the new luring tactics.

Absolutely disgusting.

6. Dinah