1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News ISIS-Cartel Axis

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by edgy, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Shadowstar1922

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't like the article because it continues to point out that Obama is not showing any recognition (even though this issue is the CIA and the Presidency Administration automatically assumes the CIA is working on it) and also criticizes Obama for taking vacation (while Bush spent almost 1 year of vacation days while Obama has only spent around 125 days)

If any suspicious activity actually happened between ISIS and the Mexican Drug Cartels, the CIA and Mexico would have no problem working together to eliminate the threat, for it is the CIA's job, and whatever Department Mexico has to cover operations like this.

The President's job is to pass laws, approve laws, suggest laws, be active in legislation, collect taxes, and spend those taxes on things Congress tells him/her to spend. The possibility of terrorist attacks are for other departments to handle.

Like, the FBI, Homeland Security, the CIA, and I don't know, the US Armed Forces if it becomes big enough?

One of the main reasons why I avoid conservative news media, is because they're incredibly bias and their snide remarks bother me. Not to mention this article is a little too dramatic and is obviously using fear and war-mongering.

Doesn't take much of a brain to know who is in charge of what in the government.

2. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    *clicks link*
    *sees Allen West*

[​IMG]

3. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Hey as long as Obama is doing something besides introducing crappy healthcare system I am fine with it.

4. Shadowstar1922

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lmao

i laughed way too hard at this

5. Shadowstar1922

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's a more trustworthy and informative cover of ISIS' possibility of entering into America via the Mexican/US Border.

[YOUTUBE]4D6sQQDjwHA[/YOUTUBE]

6. The Watcher

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    TYT is as trustworthy as that Allen West website. Trustworthy news sources do not call certain politicians "stupid" (no matter how true it really is). It's political commentary and nothing more. A source from the BBC or even CNN would be more trustworthy.

That being said, an ISIS-Mexican Cartel alliance doesn't have enough evidence to prove its true so far. However, we should never underestimate the lengths terrorists go to harm Americans. Some Taliban insurgents profit off the illegal opium trade, so it's a real possibility that an Islamic terrorist group (not necessarily ISIS) can profit off the drug trade here.

7. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *sees link is to war criminal SOB "patriot" Allen West's website

*closes tab immediately*

---------- Post added 23rd Aug 2014 at 08:50 PM ----------

No, there are some politicians that are truly, legitimately stupid as a box of rocks (Louie Gohmert)

8. RainDreamer

Well, wouldn't it be convenient (for some people) if the war on terror would also be linked with the war on drug?

I have no idea how true the relation between the two are, but I would take anything that called the alliance between terrorists and drug cartel "Axis" like a reference to the WW2 fascist nations with a lot of salt.

9. The Watcher

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    True, but it should be saved for the political commentary shows. When reporting actual news, they should let those politicians views speak for themselves (and from just googling his name, he's an insult to a box of rocks).

10. Shadowstar1922

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lets also add Sarah Palin to the list.

And TYT does not just give commentary. They give facts, information, and logic to the table. If they didn't quote or show video clips and solely gave commentary and nothing more, then it's not trustworthy. But they bring their info. to the table and they explain it on a logical and rational level. And sure, their people have disagreements but they debate it calmly and rationally.

11. SomeLeviathan

This is ridiculous.