1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Homophobic thugs leave lesbian unconscious after sickening street attack and gay slur

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by RainDreamer, Aug 23, 2014.

1. RainDreamer

Homophobic thugs leave lesbian unconscious after sickening street attack and gay slurs - Mirror Online

She is calling for local witness to put these people to their crime. If you live in the area, see if you can help.
    Glad nothing worse happened to her.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: Homophobic thugs leave lesbian unconscious after sickening street attack and gay

And some people say we lesbians have it ohh so good because straight men are turned on by the way we have sex , doesn't stop them from harming us though . I told you guys things like this happen but no one wanted to believe it . :tantrum:

3. Candace

Re: Homophobic thugs leave lesbian unconscious after sickening street attack and gay

I'm so sorry that this happened :frowning2:. I hope that those two thugs get caught and pay the price. I feel bad for the victim. When will the day come where she'll ever go outside? I just can't imagine what she's going through right now and the mental (and physical) scar that was imprinted on her.

4. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

From what I have observed thus far, there is a direct correlation between homophobia, and lack of intelligence. The guys I hear when I'm on the train etc, who are the most vocally homophobic, are generally pretty uninformed about most things, not just lgbt issues. How awful for her, that she was attacked, and for no reason other than her sexuality. Like I said, guys like that are not exactly genius material. I do hope they get caught.

#4 Damien, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  5. Zannan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

I hope they get caught. Her sexuality is none of their business.

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I hope someone cuts their arm off. One arm each.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I'm sorry this happened to her , I hope those guys get caught ; This makes me so scared now that I'm starting to come out , I worry about being attacked .:icon_sad:

8. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only

Why would a group of guys attack a woman? My God! That is beyond depraved and cowardly!

9. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

No one should suffer that.

Male female gay straight.

10. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Because misogyny.

11. Braknem

Braknem Guest

These guys are monsters.

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

This :thumbsup:

13. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

I'm not female, but I have a similar issue at present. I'm very slender in frame, not as physically strong as even an average male, and I now dress rather androgynously and folks do seem to picking up something different about me. I intend to do one of those 'basic self-defense / streetfighting' courses again, when possible. Much as I loathe violence, I think we need to have some level of readiness to be able to defend ourselves, if the situation ever arose. There are actually a few vulnerable spots on a man's body, or on any body, that folks can learn about. An instructor can demonstrate a few simple and effective ways to quickly fend off a would be attacker, so that one then has the chance to run off, and seek assistance - which is, of course, the best option in any case, having to physically fight always being the last resort, and best avoided. But if one has no choice in the matter, well we don't have to just accept the situation. We can learn how to fight back, to some degree.

#13 Damien, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  14. Raikamaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Ugh, this kinda thing just makes me sick. People like those guys are fuckin' scum.

15. LadyRedRover

So horrible. I hope that she'll be able to recover from this and that the men get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

16. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people

I can't even think past that they should spend about a year in solitary confinement each to think about what cowardly scum they are.

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I agree I just don't know where to start .:confused:

18. SeaSalt

I dont know how I would react in a situation like this Victim or Bystander. I would like to think that I would rush to the defence of the victim and destroy anyone I saw acting in such a horrendous way, same as if I were personally attacked. Problem is you just dont know how you would react until you find yourself in such a situation. Either way this is an appauling incident, the kind that the police should be stamping out.

19. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

It's a sickening thing but at least there has been no lasting physical damage.