1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Any Kanye fans here?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Carlgustav, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Carlgustav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Kanye stops concert to tell wheelchair-bound audience members to stand up - MSN Music News
    Kanye West the famous malignant narcissist and Kardashian spouse has done it again. He would not start his Australian concert, because NOT EVERYONE WAS STANDING! This alone, would have made me despise him more than I already do, but the people not standing were disabled-one with a prosthetic leg and the other in a wheelchair! He had his staff verify these "excuses" while delaying the concert. Now he claims to be a victim! What a fu***ng jerk! Or is he just a malignant narcissist, poor fellow?
    Malignant narcissism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. That one guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No he's just shit for brains retarded

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love me some kanye but president Obama is right he's a jack ass:dry:
    Come on Kanye stop hating on wheel chair bound people.

4. Ryujin

He sounds like. Well, I don't know, after that I'm not going to listen to him.

5. Blossom85

I am not a fan of him or his music, but I do think that this has been blown out of proportion to be honest.. As soon as he realized there was a couple of people in wheelchairs, he began the concert again. As a physically disabled person, I am not offended by this at all. Where he was standing on stage, there is no way he could have been able to see if those people were sitting on chairs or in a wheelchair, so give him a break. He was only trying to get the audience involved and up and dancing.

6. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kanye is so stupid. He would wave at Stevie Wonder expecting him to wave back.

7. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Absolutely not. He's an egocentric asshole.

8. Carlgustav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think that a performer who insists that every person must give him a standing ovation before he starts the show has his head up his ass. Acute Cranio-Rectal Disorder. Not even getting into the issue of people with disabilities, which made him look foolish.
    This guy is a whack job who hijacked the stage during the Grammies or whatever, because he disagreed with the selection of the winner. He has more than once whined because he didn't win an award. He has been arrested or charged in multiple incidents of assaulting the press. He has made anti-semitic remarks. I wish I could buy a ticket to one of his shows so that I could remain seated and keep the show from starting.

9. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I think it's funny. He's not prejudiced against the disabled or anything he's just being his usual thickheaded self xD

I'm neutral on Conyay and I understand why people dislike him but for me he's so outlandish and ridiculous I can't bring myself to hate him. In all honesty his antics tend to be pretty harmless and lighthearted compared to other celebrities such as Justin Bieber or Lindsay Lohan constantly getting arrested and just being terrible role models for anyone who (still) cares about them. Love him or hate him Kanye at least isn't hurting anyone but himself with some negative publicity when he does stuff like this. (which I doubt really bothers him) and besides it is his concert afterall. I mean I do feel like anyone who payed for tickets to it has at least a basic idea of who he is and what he's like, and wouldn't be there if they had problems with it.

10. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Why hasn't he been punched in the face yet...?

11. Blossom85

I certainly see where you are coming from and I do think he does have a bit of a big head especially now he is married to what's her name, Kim Kardashian and he always does get himself into trouble or make news headlines for things which aren't positive. I just think that there is so many more other important things to report on, I don't know why this is even news worthy to be honest cause it has got us talking about him when I don't feel he is worthy to be talked about. If we ignored his silly antics, he wouldn't always be in the news.

12. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never liked him and since he married a kardashian I could care less for him.

13. AAASAS

This guy is a moron, who doesn't even produce his own music, and I doubt he writes all his lyrics.

He's been given more Grammy's than anyone else; Grammys are a joke, so no wonder he thinks he is a genius.

14. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I like some of his music, 808 Heartbreak was my jam but I very much dislike his personality.

15. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My thoughts exactly. He may be an idiot, but I don't hate him for it. He's too ridiculous for me to take anything he says seriously, and every time he does something stupid, I just end up laughing at him. Plus he has some pretty good songs too. Unlike idiots like Eminem who need their head examined and need professional help. I hate Eminem, and even before I found out what a horrible, poisonous, pathetic person he is, I still never liked his music. -_-

16. ZenMusic

I think he's a crybaby, and has made one good song in the past 10 years.