1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Russia: 16 people hospitalised following gas attack at QueerFest culture festival

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Beware Of You, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

This is getting worse

Russia: 16 people hospitalised following gas attack at QueerFest culture festival · PinkNews.co.uk

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Fucking Russian homophobes

3. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The shock to me, here, is that they actually admitted them into the hospital.

4. DamiansKat

DamiansKat Guest

One thing I'll never understand about humanity...is why it's so hard to not see from the other persons view. To not really understand what they are going through, and just pull crap like that.

5. K Dot

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not even surprised by this tbh

6. hiddenxrainbows

While I am disgusted by this, I am not surprised that they were attacked. What I am surprised at, however, is that they were even allowed to have the event in the first place. I've heard about how the country looks down on gay people, but I thought I heard about laws against the gay community as well, including meetings and such. But maybe I was wrong. The whole thing is still screwed up, though. I hope that those people are okay, and the attackers actually get punished.