1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Aust Govt 'terror overkill' resulting in attacks on women

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Damien, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A Muslim mother verbally abused at a Melbourne playground and ordered to stop her child from playing with others is among dozens of attacks against the Islamic community in recent weeks.

Read more: Attacks on Muslim mothers mount

Just what our mean-spirited, racist, bogan govt wanted, I'd say. Keep the community divided, makes them much easier to control. With the aid of the Murdoch Press, our govt is actually succeeding in pushing alienated Muslim youth towards radicalization. No doubt, if a terror attack eventually occurs here, the govt will then use that as a pretext for taking away even more of our civil liberties in the name of 'national security'.

The govt, with the aid of the Murdoch Press, are actually stirring up trouble that was not here before. I wonder how many others can see what I'm talking about here.

---------- Post added 10th Oct 2014 at 07:54 AM ----------

The current wave of verbal and physical violence or intimidation against primarily Muslim women began guess when? After the hugely overdone and large-scale 'terror raids' the govt conducted recently, in which 800 police swept on many, many homes and found - virtually nothing. As I said, I think this overkill is being done for a reason, perhaps to distract the public from all the other appalling things the govt is doing, who knows. In any case, we are at war now, and this also increases the chances of the Abbott Govt getting reelected. Despicable.

2. Ridiculous

How the hell did you vote Abbott in in the first place? He is such a tool.