1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Priests for Prop8

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Wander, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26891725

Good, best way to waste time. Nothing is happening yet...

FUCK

I hear millions of people mention the definition of marriage. So far, none of them have been able to show me where it is defined.

Somehow, allowing same-sex unions will cause all these opposite-sex families to just fall apart. Do people really believe this shit? That somehow heterosexual marriages won't mean anything if homosexuals are allowed to marry? Shit, if you want to make marriage more "sacred", then end celebrity marriages. We know they don't mean anything any more.

You Californians best be running up and down the streets by Nov. 4th. I'm not flying across the country to protest, but some of you guys can do it by just stepping out of your house.

That 5% may be what saves us. I have no intention on moving to California, but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and watch millions of people lose the right to marry because Pastor Ted is afraid it will wreck his personal life.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    That 5% may be what saves us. I have no intention on moving to California, but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and watch millions of people lose the right to marry because Pastor Ted is afraid it will wreck his personal life.[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Everyone needs to give to Equality California even if it is only $5.00 or $10.00. Every little bit helps. It is so vitally important for the future of marriage of equality that same sex marriage remains legal in California.

3. No One

Who are they to think they can tell us we cant get married what because we are gay we are going to destroy America. AHHHHH that makes me so frickin mad i mean shouldent we be able to start our own family!!!!!!!!

4. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Prop 8 (Prop Hate) needs to be voted NO because I live in California and just the simple fact that they have these commercials which screams homophobic and hate is just plain wrong. I saw on the news that a lot of people there was a large percent of people undecided about this the majority of those were Latino voters, but they showed just about a tiny bit of people are against Prop 8 and will vote no on it. I just hope it doesn't go through because a lot of the states look up to California, if gay marriage was allowed there I'm sure a lot of the other states would rethink gay marriage.

5. NuthinButLuv

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What amazes me is that they raise that much money to keep people from getting married (as if it's any of their business) when they could be using it to help people in need. Why not raise $17.3 million to help abused children or feed the hungry??

It just... uh... I don't even know where to start.

6. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What bothers me is that we receive a Knights of Columbus newsletter in the mail every month. My mother doesn't subscribe to any of that nonsense and I'm pretty sure my father isn't Catholic, and there's no one else in the house who would want to read it. Sometimes I read it just for laughs, but this month's issue had an entire page dedicated to why you should vote Yes on 8. Of course, they never mention the words "homosexuality" or "same-sex marriage", only that the bill will "protect the values of traditional marriage". What a load of shit.