1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Man arrested for feeding homeless

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Quiet Raven, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Quiet Raven

I hate this world. Maybe about a week ago my brother made a comment about how he likes to avoid following the news. It is easier to be happy when you don't know the horrors of the world around us. Maybe he is right. But at the same time, I like to be aware. I don't like to be ignorant.

But dammit. I have heard a lot of horrible stories over the years... But this one... I was literally holding back tears when hearing about it. I just... Well just watch.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eRMc6k_aQuI

That guy explains it all. And leaves the link in the description to read about it and hear the interviews with the man.

I don't know what else to say. Alphaomegasin there puts it better then I can.

Sorry if hearing about this ruins anyone's day like it did for me. But if you are on this forum, and want to hear about the stories of the world. This is the truth. The dark, depressing, horrible truth of this world.

2. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Arrested for feeding the Homeless, That's Absolutely disguising.
    90 Years old and He could be facing jail time too.... Wow.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Moral depravity in those who passed this ordinance. We need to name and shame these hard-hearted jerks.

4. DoriaN

The penalty for breaking the Sabbath was death, and Jesus fed the homeless on it.

If God can set an example that love is greater than death, then why is man so lost T_T

It's simple yooo, why are we so cruel?

I mean, I'm no exception, there has been a few times I didn't help the less fortunate, and I regret it constantly. Those were my family, shame on me.

Our government needs to stop treating us like robots and controlling us, we have free will but we can't even help each other?? Just....... awful. Sorry.