1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Harry Styles 'not bothered' about gender of potential partners

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by King, Nov 6, 2014.

1. King

2. Rainbow Kitty

Sounds more like pansexuality if he really really doesn't care about gender.

I always suspected he wasn't straight...

3. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if all the 1D members are bi or gay. But it's nice to hear him say this. :slight_smile: Good for him.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cool as long as he promises to share Louis once in awhile. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. WearyWanderer

To quote millions of young American teenagers..."One direction is gay."

6. pointofnoreturn

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay...
    I have to say, the whole "Larry Stylinson", "1D is gay" thing really bothers me. If they aren't, great. If they are that's ok too. But it's none of our business; we have to respect their privacy to a point.

7. Blossom85

I don't get the attraction to one direction at all, however Seeing as how popular they are, it's a positive thing he has said in my opinion.

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

This just seems like one of those 'nobody's business' type of things. The only reason I really see to draw attention to a celebrities sexual preference is if they're publicly coming out or otherwise using it for an inspiring comment or speech or something. Celebrities are just people and we have as little right to intrude on their private lives as we do anyone else's

9. Images and Words

As a "97% gay" guy, I don't find any members of 1 direction attractive. I'm sorry, but I just don't. I also hate their music. Like... really hate it.

10. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I don't get why people think he is goodlooking? I know that sounds kind of mean but.. I really don't see it :eek: Also cool that he said that.. means he is comfortable enough within himself to reveal something like that.

I was so happy when Ellen Page came out.. I don't have a crush on her but she has gorgeous eyes and she's an amazing actress. :slight_smile:

11. tulipinacup

I don't either but I give him a thumbs up. I always knew Ellen Page was gay ever since she I first saw her on Juno :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I actually find him good-looking. He's no greek god but he's not bad either! But maybe it's the eyes...

As for Ellen, I always had a gut feeling about her, that if not a lesbian, she was bisexual. Something just can't be explained! ahah

13. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good for him.

14. Fantie

Fantie Guest

15. Candace

From day one, I never thought that he was straight. I'd say that he's pansexual, based on the fact that he doesn't care about gender.

16. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh he's a gay one all right. :grin:

17. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Still amazing and sad that the way we view sexuality here drastically varies than the UK.It makes me wonder how much easier my life would have been over there growing up. Of course, I will never know. :frowning2:

18. Destiel

I've been following Harry's sexuality since X Factor and I can promise you he's either a very amendment supporter of LGBT which he totally is from his charity work and how he talks about LGBT community and/or he's totally pansexual. I can guarantee he both supports LGBT and he's pansexual. This man had done wonders with his support towards LGBT. At a concert he saw rainbow poster that was targeted at him and fellow bandmate Louis and all he did was grin and shout 'who's here for a good EQUAL time' and saw a fans RainbowDirection - a group that supports LGBT and equality throughout the fanbase - and gave it a thumbs up along with a grin, along with many other things on their past tour. This boy is amazing and so sweet and its sad he's labeled as a 'lady killer' when he is far from. And if you want to devour into this topic more and are curious as to why he's not out I'd check out his management Modest! they're quite nasty to be frank. They previously closeted an old boyband member and forced him to have fake girlfriends for years before their contracted ended and he came out with his fellow bandmate whom he was dating. They've disgusted me in many ways and have recently done something to Louis twitter that made me sick. Not to sidetrack from Harry, but Louis wore a rainbow apple logo shirt in support of Apples CEO for coming out and even was pleased with the Independent for doing a piece about it, then suddenly the day after his twitter attacked someone about the article (many people including myself know it was his management) . If you're curious about the closeting the two of them are going through I'd do some digging. It shows just how screwed up our media is and how powerful these two boys are struggling through the situation. But back to Harry, he is so adorable and I love his support of the community and hope he's let out of his closet soon.
    (Also if you dont believe they are gay please dont attack me for believe and understanding differently)

#18 Destiel, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  19. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I always thought he was bisexual

20. Lanker

Pretty much this.