1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Top Anti Vaxer group claims "Vaccines make kids gay" a legitimate question

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by NotSureWhatIam, Dec 18, 2014.

1. NotSureWhatIam

This is a reach..
    Source: https://m.facebook.com/vaccinetruth/posts/10152594501857989

2. Andronas

First soy, now this. Lol. SMH

3. White Knight

Oh I tought it was a typo on the heading. Anti Waxing sounds more reasonable than this non-sense.

Yeah put that wax away, we love our guys and girls hairy.

4. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If Vaccines can turn people gay than I going to get a truckload of them delivered to my house so that I can turn cute straight guys gay.

IT'S THE GAY APOCALYPSE, RUN BEFORE YOU GET TURN INTO A GAY ZOMBIE!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. NotSureWhatIam

:roflmao:

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We need to think about quarantine of anti vaxxers.

7. BelleFromHell

Ssssooooooo glad I stopped listening to my mom and left the anti-vax movement. They were stupid enough before. I just hope she never hears about this. I'm the only kid she had that's been vaccinated, and I'm also her only gay kid (as far as we know). I just know she's going to blame vaccines on my orientation, and use it as another excuse for me not to get my meningitis shot. I'm almost 18 now, and I'm getting that vaccine, so tough titties.

8. RainDreamer

Well, I wonder. Would natural selection takes over and, well, "remove" them? Unless they also choose to live out in the nature and get their immune system in a constant state of fighting for their lives, I think the lack of vaccination would wipe them out when some preventable but deadly disease comes over and their immune system just have no idea what to do.

In any case, I heard just being alive might make you become a homosexual. Someone should pass that to them.

9. NotSureWhatIam

The problem with that is that people that are immunodeficient don't vaccinate. So they depend on "herd immunity". When you don't vaccinate you can carry the virus without knowing it and infect someone like my two brothers who can't vaccinate. Another problem is that stupid isn't genetic, so it will likely last longer than that theory anticipates.

10. Aldrick

Quarantine them, give them blankets infected with small pox, and a stable and full supply of small pox vaccines. Make them choose. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's an excellent idea! What's odd, is that this trend is especially popular among the upper class/elite, the attitude being that they're too special to get poor people's diseases. They're too far removed from the sweaty masses to get dirty 'ol diseases.

#11 HuskyPup, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  12. edgy

edgy Guest

Woah, this is.... "the top"

gasp

---------- Post added 18th Dec 2014 at 11:11 AM ----------

What if they survive with alternative medicine?
    Jus' sayin

13. NotSureWhatIam

I didn't write "the" I just said "top" as in large, influential, or bigger than most.
    Go ahead and drink silver water and inhale oils. I'll take proven science thank you.:icon_wink

#13 NotSureWhatIam, Dec 18, 2014
  14. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The anti-vaccination crowd is another product of the internet. A doctor in England published a study in 1998 that has been discredited numerous times, and yet because it keeps getting spread around the internet, people keep believing it.

That doctor lost his license because he manipulated the data to say what he wanted it to say. But don't try telling that to the anti-vaxxer crowd.

My mother is a chiropractor-a doctor, for Christ's sake-and she believes this garbage. When I entered Kindergarten in 2000, the law at that time thankfully said that all children entering public schools had to be vaccinated, no matter what the parents wanted. However the law had changed by 2005, when my brother started school, so he wasn't vaccinated. When I pointed out to her that Measles, Mumps, Polio, Rubella, and all these other horrible diseases that we'd wiped out decades ago thanks to vaccines are coming back, and that the State of Michigan's health department is now making it harder to put your kid in a public school without being vaccinated, her response is that the whole state government is bought off by the vaccination companies.

Point is, people would rather listen to Jenny McCarthy than, well, the entire medical and scientific community. I think there should be no exceptions-not even religious exceptions, because in California, anti-vaxxers were abusing that outlet-all children must be vaccinated whether the parents like it or not.

15. Aldrick

I'd tell them to go ahead and give it a try, followed by wishing them good luck. :thumbsup:

16. ChameleonSoul

I thought they were crazy before! Now this just made me lose all hope for humanity!

#16 ChameleonSoul, Dec 18, 2014
  17. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm concerned that any emotional energy is being spent on anti-vaxxers. What about the rest of us? :3

18. womaninamber

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I homeschooled my kid for a few years and started hanging around other homeschoolers, online and off, and they tended to be really big anti-vaxxers. The sad part is that because of things I read on the internet, I started questioning it all myself.

Until I read an internet post by someone who didn't believe in germ theory at all and she was writing a book about it. I realized then that on this particular topic I was surrounding myself with stupid.

19. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am an anti-vaxer, but I don't support this belief of about it turning one LGBT. I do however have a problem with aborted stem cells being used in a vaccine to treat me.

20. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We've had smallpox outbreaks in NYC because people have refused to vaccinate their kids. We're the only industrialized country that hasn't fully embraced vaccines when it has been PROVEN there is nothing wrong with them. Penn and Teller's vaccinations skit sums up my thoughts completely on vaccines.