1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Shrien Dewani Acquitted.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by arkemdis, Dec 23, 2014.

1. arkemdis

arkemdis Guest

Explicit evidence showing Shrien Dewani is gay or bisexual 'doesn't matter', says judge

Wow.....I can't believe this guy got acquitted?

Funny, I never thought reading that phrase would actually anger me. I am sorry it matters very much in this context. The judge argued if it was female prostitutes it would not be as sensational. You got that right, cause if you sleep with women your a stud, but this guy's sexuality is in our current times is the epitome of social humiliation of a man. His flavor was not vanilla in sex that's for damn sure.

I think the reason my blood boils is that I have dealt with men like him, saying they are bisexual (no disrespect meant, if anything I am sick of gay men abusing that label smearing the true ones), and then treating gay men like a dark messed up entity that has nothing to do with what he is.

He couldn't get it up for his wife. I understand your family pressures, but look at the madness that came of listening to your stupid parents/culture/religion.

Man, this is just so sad, justice system is a joke!. Hope I never give a vibe of patheticness like this man EVER.

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The justice system is corrupt