1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Sia’s video: let’s be wary of seeing paedophilia everywhere

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by gazwkd, Jan 11, 2015.

1. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

I'm really, really not seeing any issues with the video whatsoever, am I being blind? :dry:

Sia Video Controversy - The Guardian

[YOUTUBE]KWZGAExj-es[/YOUTUBE]

2. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is something I have touched upon before. People are ridiculously paranoid about every other person being a potential child molester.

To be honest, if these people see anything even remotely sexual about this video, then they're the ones with a problem. I saw the video and didn't see any sexual undertones, nor did my mind wonder to that conclusion. Dirty minds.

3. Zombi3

Hm?

I thought he was her father.

4. Romi

Truth.

Pretty much anyone I've talked to about the video thought it was gold. I have always loved Sia's art in her music and now that she's becoming a more well-known artist in the mainstream world she's having to deal with the usual bullshit that comes with it. In her case its this pedophilia kick that people have been on. Personally, I call shenanigans. That choreography between Maddie and Shia was beyond lovely. I think you can cancel that optometry appointment.:icon_wink