1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Dealership humiliates pizza guy, internet comes to the rescue

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by AwesomGaytheist, Jan 15, 2015.

1. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't know about you, but when I order delivery, If the total is close enough, I'll just tell him to keep the change for his tip. These people at a car dealership in a suburb of Boston, Massachusetts paid for a $42 order out of $50 and told him to keep the change.

Well they then called the pizza place and demanded the delivery guy come back to the dealership and give him the $7 back, and then had the audacity to put the security video of the incident, where the manager tells the poor pizza guy that "I'd put my foot up your ass right now." Another commented, "Call the fucking manager and tell him I want that motherfucker's job. I want him fired."

The dealership was quickly identified, and boy are they in some hot water with members of their community. A GoFundMe account has been set up, and the delivery guy has been tipped over $4500 as of this writing in the last 24 hours.

Westport Car Dealership Messes With Pizza Delivery Guy, Feels Internet

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow! This what happens when people at like dickshit. But i know the pizza delivery boy is feeling blessed right now

3. BobObob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. tscott

Sad, sorry excuses for people.

5. Quiet Raven

Wow.

I worked with a delivery service for a bit. And we got calls now and then asking us to return change we thought was a tip. But nothing like this. Usually they just kinda took the change back and that was it.

6. CyberStar

This is why I love the Internet. Connecting the minds of millions leads to great things (once you get past the idiocy).

7. TacobellKFC

Out Status:
    A few people
    Wait....5000 dollars damn id be happy bout that...hell when I waited tables this one dude got up from the table and started cursing asking if I was retarted trying to talk to the owner about how much I suck and he should get rid of me..service jobs deal with nasty fuckers all the time its part of the job...