1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News The Shady Financial Practices of Mike Huckabee

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BryanM, Jan 21, 2015.

1. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Full story here: HuckaJesus Paid His Family Almost $400K From His PAC | Crooks and Liars

Video on subject: [YOUTUBE]29OGWQIShYM[/YOUTUBE]

This isn't a new pastime in politics, but it's especially shady whenever this man wans to be President, and finished 3rd in the 2008 GOP Primary behind John McCain and Mitt Romney.

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always found him one of the slickest, glad-handing, grinning, shysters out there.

He seems like some kind of con-man, selling snake oil from back of a wagon, beamed to the present from the distant past.

3. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would personally make an effort to vote for another Republican candidate if this bastard gains any ground at all in the primaries. Just as a symbolic gesture if nothing else.

4. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am a Conservative Republican, but I have always been weary of Mike Huckabee. I agree with his foreign policy, but his social policies are not my cup of tea (I am Pro-Life, but obvs Pro-Gay marriage, and as a religious minority...I don't take kindly to his in-your-face Christian views)

5. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dunno. Maybe I'll register republican, and vote for him in the primaries, because polling numbers show he'd lose by a larger margin than the other Republican hopefuls. Luckily, they're all polling about 15 points behind Hillary, but Huckabee is at the bottom of the barrel.

6. tulman

What a surprise! Another shady pol. The practice of "non profits" and others of paying administrators large salaries is nothing new. You should always check out a charity or advocacy group before donating $ and learn where the $ goes.
    My brief check showed Crooks & Liars only mentions those who oppose their political agenda. Have they ever written a word about the Clintons and Whitewater or what Jesse & Al do with the $ blindly given to them or those on the list of IL pols who ended up in prison? Yes, there's plenty of shady characters on all sides.