1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Lesbian couple kiss in front of anti-gay Russian lawmaker and took selfie

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by RainDreamer, Feb 3, 2015.

1. RainDreamer

Lesbian couple sat by anti-gay Russian politician pose for selfie kissing in front of him | Daily Mail Online

See their selfies on the link. Just hope that they will be fine.

#1 RainDreamer, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  2. sailingonwards

But first... let me take a selfie.

3. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Here is the photos.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Images and Words

That man is a right bell-end.
    I love the women, though.
    (*hug*) to them for doing such a brilliant thing!

5. RainDreamer

So, update to this news - it didn't went well for them after:
    Police raid gay club run by lesbian who took 'kissing selfie' infront of homophobic politician | Daily Mail Online
    Not suprised, and I think they prepared for this, but still...sad.

6. pointofnoreturn

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just hope they were falsely accused of all that...it would suck if it were true. America needs more people like them:slight_smile: I'm sure if they became citizens they could really help our movement because they know what real inequality and discrimination look like.

7. Tudi

Yeah, I know that Milonov is crazy and homophobic as hell but as far as I know the main problem was in time. In Russia teenagers under 18 are not allowed to be out of home after 11 pm. If it was afternoon, Milonov with police couldn't do this act.
    Nonetheless, I still have no idea why this man is doing it.No one in Russia takes his strange ideas seriously ( maybe besides the radical Orthodoxes)

They are ours :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: We need them more here

8. iiimee

Thank you for the comment on Orthodoxes! I go to an Eastern Orthodox church, and I told somebody I was trans. She told me "Women are superior because we give life, and I am not a man, because a penis is what makes a man." As I asked people their views of LGBT, most told me LGBT corrupts the idea of marriage, because it redefines our language. The man I talked to also said marriage means the "mix of two things." But aren't all people different? So two people marrying to a "mix of two things." ...I don't know how long I can stay there. Tensions are rising, and the church is pressuring me to join the choir, since I have a good voice. :help:

9. newfish

And we should ban all changes in grammar or the introduction of any new vocabulary to a language - just to avoid redefining.

10. Tudi

When I was brought to Russian orthodox church, I was said man is superior because woman is just a rib and should submit to man. Domostroi! Since that moment I've never gone to church.
    I'm sorry but how can it redefine language?
    Hm, don't worry! I'm sure a penis isn't what makes a man. Sorry, I can't write all stuff what I think about this problem because my level of language isn't so high (Also I'm sure you've already read a lot of information about transes). Maybe the best tactic will be just don't care. A lot of people have preconceived strong convictions and it's a hard work to make them think in another way. But, yeah, it isn't a best choise if you want to (and can!) fight for your rights.
    Do you want to sing in the choir and continue to attend the church? I don't think someone will stay before the front door and shout at every LGBT person something like : "You shall not pass!". It's absurd. In theory, no one can forbid you to go to the church.

11. Milonov

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Saw that.

THAT IS BRILLIANT. BRILLIANT.

YOU GO, GIRLS. SCREW MILONOV. SCREW HIM AND HIS DAMNABLE LAW! SCREW HIM FOR RUINING MY COUNTRY'S REPUTATION.