1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Coast Guardsman shot dead lesbian fellow officer and seriously wounded her wife

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by stocking, Feb 7, 2015.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Coast Guardsman shot dead lesbian fellow officer and seriously wounded her wife after becoming obsessed with her while they served together in Alaska .

A Coast Guard who shot dead a female fellow officer and severely wounded her wife had become obsessed with his lesbian colleague, friends claim.

Coast Guardsman Adrian Loya shot dead female fellow officer after becoming 'obsessed' with her | Daily Mail Online

And people say not ever happens to lesbians ,we have it oh so perfect don't we :rolle:

2. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's messed up.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    As a woman who dealt with some obsessed men this scares me and makes me think maybe I should stay closeted and hide . :icon_sad:

4. iiimee

Sick! There have been a lot of trans deaths recently, and now we can add this beautiful couple to the mix! Seriously, I see more trans female and gay male deaths then anything.Those two girls had a whole future together! They were both young and attractive, and I wished they had been together longer... My heart goes out to them and their families....

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people