1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"God Hates Fag Children"

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Swamp56, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

2. pirateninja

"If you're not a practising fag, and you support fags, what does that make you?"

"A dyke?"

:roflmao: I love those kids. I think there was another interview where they interviewed them and asked them "So what is a fag?" and they replied "I think they're a Jew."

Those poor people. All indoctrinated by the evil that is Fred Phelps. I can pity the WBC and Shirley Phelps Roper, because they have been raised on this crap and don't know any better, but if I had my way, Fred Phelps would be castrated with a spoon, while having his arms and legs sawn off, while locusts ate his flesh. He is simply idiocy, arrogance and hate epitomised in one man.

#2 pirateninja, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  3. Hoppip

Haha. Silly chillens.

In my opinion, if they decide to be against homosexuality, it should be of their own accord, and not from their parent's lifestyle choice. I think that they need to formulate opinions of their own, whether "pro-gay" or "anti-gay." I'd rather they be anti-gay and mean it then be incoherently babbling nonsense they don't understand because mommy reads it to them in their nursery rhymes.

4. Beth

i'm still in shock at the bit that holly quoted.i was watching thinking yeah yeah more crazed religious protestors.but for a kid his age to come out with that.thats disgusting.it's not right to try & brainwash your kids.ok,at the end of the day he may well grow up to be homophobic but he should be given a choice as to whether or not he's going to accept it.

5. No One

you know that's horrible not only is she saying its wrong to be gay she is also saying its wrong to be Swedish i mean not that i am swedish but that is still soo soooo soooooooo wrong grrrrrr and you know im a christian and i think she is a lunatic!!!!!!!!!

6. Rygirl

OMG I fear what she would say about witches! I think that it is digusting that she would just stand there and let her son use terms as offensive as 'fag' and 'dyke'. These are the people who commit hate crimes, in my opinion they should be locked up.

7. Ronnie92

I'll get the spoon, you get the locust Holly...

8. STK

STK Guest

I truly do pity those kids.

Holy crap Holly that is brutal!! Wanna see the lyrics I wrote about WBC? I'll PM them to you since my topic about them was deleted.

9. ccdd

ccdd Guest

There are about a million things wrong with that. It'd be funny if it wasn't so awful. But yeah, I hope neither of those kids grows up and suddenly starts feeling attracted to the same sex.

(Not that at this stage either of them seemed to have any idea what fag or dyke meant AT ALL)

10. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The good news is that the vast majority of the people in the world agree that the WBC are insane fanatic cultists. The bad part is that only a few of their children have defected; the rest are mentally slapped daily and will grow up to continue the idiocy that their parents preached.

When Fred and Shirley eventually die, they will not be missed.

11. drklgtkarma

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Awww poor children, was that women their mother?...
    If so my pity for them jsut went up another notch.... if they were to grow up and be gay or bi im pretty sure that woman would have a heart attack

12. Level N Human

I like how at the end she tells him that just because we say it is so [that they are 'weird'], that it isn't true... and yet she seems to assert that 'fags' and 'fag enablers' are an abomination because WBC says that God says it is so. :|

13. Myke

Myke Guest

i feel sorry for the kids

14. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Heres' something to cheer you guys up!

It is a parody site essentially mocking the Westboro Baptist Church.

God Hates Shrimp

But I completely agree, this kind of indoctrination is horrible. It's why I don't like people who homeschool their children (obviously this doesn't apply to every homeschooling family). When one group or person has complete control over what a child learns, hate and ignorance will continue.

15. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, Fred had lots of children and they had lots of their own. The majority of the WBC is populated by members of the Phelps family and the people they have married, so most of the young children you see are children of Shirley Phelps-Roper, the favorite of Fred and second in line for leadership of the church.

And if one of them turns out to be non-heterosexual, the chances of which are very high, the most likely outcome is that they hide it for fear of even more physical and mental abuse. Or perhaps they deny it even to themselves like I did for so long.

16. pressured

some place in Montana that isn't even on the map
    haha wow her response made as much sense as her childrens

17. Nixon

Actually saw this documentary on discovery channel news or something

18. SlickyPants

Yeah it angers me that they are brainwashing their children to grow up like this. What you didn't see in that video and something that also angers me is in that same documentary* some person drove by and threw a soft drink at her son. Her son barely understands what he's picketing and I don't think he deserves to be assaulted because he did what his mother asked him to do.

*This might possibly have been the same documentary or it could be a different one.

19. Kryz

I just can't stand how close minded they are.

BEYOND close minded

20. pirateninja

It is the same one. It's "Louis Theroux: The most hated family in America"