1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Boston Marathon bomber guilty on all 30 counts

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by TENNYSON, Apr 8, 2015.

1. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
  2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think he should get the death penalty and I hope he dies a horribly painful death.

3. Vesalius

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Life without parole with all privileges revoked and kept in solitary confinement.

4. Kenaria

I hope he gets put in a big foam box swaddled like a baby and treated like one too. That man deserves an immensely cruel treatment and forced to live out his days seen as the monster he is

5. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Death is too good for him. I hope he spends the rest of his life in a solitary prison cell.

6. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I used to be for the death penalty and now I'm against it. Even though there's no question he did it, he'll have the rest of his life to think about it.

What a waste. Those guys had integrated themselves into the Boston area, they were accepted, they seemed to have friends and people who thought they were ok ... especially the younger brother.

I think what sort of sentence he gets depends on whether the trial was based on a crime committed on Massachusetts soil or as a federal offense. I knew this was an issue when they were caught. Ok, so it's federal then. If he is given the death sentence, he most likely will be put to death by lethal injection. I actually feel bad for his parents overseas. They seemed to be living these simple lives and now they've been thrust into this scandalous mess they never even knew was brewing in their children's' minds so far away.

---------- Post added 8th Apr 2015 at 09:05 PM ----------

Most likely this. The general prison population is not where they'd put him, I don't think. Many high profile criminals convicted of heinous crimes are kept in solitary.

7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The reason why I want him out to death is because he killed a child and I don't think our tax dollars should fund him. He's a waste he needs to get executed I think it would be true justice for the victims parents.

---------- Post added 8th Apr 2015 at 09:31 PM ----------

But he isn't going to get executed bc they don't do it in Massachusetts.

8. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You thinking killing him returns them their child, Andrew? You think it serves anything other than your own anger?

9. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No it doesn't bring back their child but If it was my kid that got blown up and I found the man who took my child's life then yes I would sleep better knowing he would be put to death.

10. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really support the death penalty because there is always a slight chance the person is wrongfully convicted. There should be a standard for how strong the evidence needs to be to give the death penalty (is there?). If so, and the evidence exceeds the standard, there is no reason to waste resources keeping the person alive.

---------- Post added 8th Apr 2015 at 11:11 PM ----------

His parents live simple lives overseas? To be completely judgemental, it is only the wealthy that can afford to send their children to American to study.

---------- Post added 8th Apr 2015 at 11:11 PM ----------

It does give people closure.

11. ApexxShadow

I feel that for someone who's caused so much damage in peoples lives deserves to live out the rest of his days locked away in confinement from the real world. I feel like death for him would be the easy way out. He deserves to live and feel every day of his punishment.

12. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It would cost A LOT more tax dollars to kill him than it would take to give him life without parole

13. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

The justice you speak of won't bring back that child, or any of the other lives he took. His life as a human being is already over and even death is just a formality at this point. The worse punishment is honestly spending the rest of his life in prison however our tax dollars would pay for his execution as well so it wouldn't even make much difference. Either way he won't be able to harm anyone ever again, and I think that's the only thing that matters.

14. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They showed the family and the apartment they live in overseas. They're not rich. I think these guys were sent over because some relatives live somewhere near them on the East Coast and probably sponsored them. I think they weren't on the best of terms with their relatives in America ... especially the older brother.

15. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I still think he should be killed and that's my opinion you can think otherwise but that's mine and it isn't going to change ok? Alright.

16. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I don't think he should be killed, but I don't think anyone should be killed.
    So what do I want for him? Well, I want him to be locked away for the rest of his life.

Andrew, you are entitled to have your own opinion. (*hug*)

17. Kenaria

Just like tennyson said originally, terrorists often love being a martyr. Killing him would serve 0 purpose, however I also agree that spending tax dollars on locking him in solitary confinement would be a lose/lose situation. As horrible as this sounds, I pity the fact that the government doesn't torture people anymore; this man deserves it.

What if they just chopped his hands off like they did in the medieval ages and put him in prison?

18. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A never ending hell where he is in a big room with time bombs. (All of them fake) And told that if he can diffuse the real time bomb within the limit, he can win his freedom. If not, then he dies. Kaboom. He only has 15 tries to find the right one. What he wont know is that there wont be any real time bombs. A never ending loop of psychological terror for the rest of his life. Only seems fitting.

19. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Eww I like it.

Seriously though he should be starved to death how about that then none of us will have to pay tax dollars towards him and if he has no clothes he should just be naked. :thumbsup:

20. Kenaria

I really really like this idea... but wow, expensive! :eusa_doh: