1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News The 10 Hillary Scandals You May Have Forgotten

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by QueerTransEnby, Apr 13, 2015.

1. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
  2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't care. I've never voted for Democrats. I've always voted against Republicans. That party is made of pure malice towards the LGBT community, and I will not vote for them, nor will I stand someone else voting for them.

3. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love it when I get to use my fact-checking skills.

Chinagate: Both the Department of Justice and Louis Freeh (Also known as the guy who led the investigation into the Penn State sexual abuse case) investigated this from 1997-1998, and no wrongdoing was ever found. But you never hear that from the right-wing media.

Travelgate: After 7 years of Newt Gingrich witch-hunt led investigations, the independent counsel found no evidence of wrongdoing either in the hiring or firing of the Travel Office employees. Not to mention, as First Lady, Hillary Clinton had no real authority in her husband's administration. But you never hear that from the right-wing media.

Whitewater: When the Clintons were young lawyers in Arkansas, they fell victim to a real estate scam. What happened was that they got duped into investing in a bogus real estate agency that was doing the same thing to other people: telling them they were investing in an up-and-coming vacation rental home company with developing properties all over the country, taking their money, and then running.

Vince Foster: Vince Foster was an aide to the Clintons, and somehow got caught up in Newt Gingrich's witch hunt over Travelgate, which was way overblown to begin with. When the right-wing media wouldn't stop vilifying him over something he had nothing to do with, combined with clinical depression, he shot himself.

Benghazi: Oh the biggest overblown non-scandal of my lifetime. Nine separate Republican-led Congressional investigations have yielded the same result: No conspiracy or cover-up. But since facts don't matter to Republicans, and in fact, 39% of Republicans who continue to parrot this nonsense can't even identify which country Benghazi is in, it keeps getting screamed from the conservative hilltops.

After the attack began, the CIA and the American Embassy in Tripoli, Libya tried to mount a rescue, but by the time they got there, the building had already been burned down. Where's the scandal in that? Hillary Clinton had no part of it. It's just another phony scandal that is Republican language for "Please god don't let Hillary run!"

4. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agree with all of this. When fox news used the Benghazi situation in their newcasts everyday until Obama's reelection you knew it was bullshit!

5. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. Psaurus918

It's kinda sad how Fox News and the GOP are using the tragedy of the event to push their political agenda

7. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    AwesomGaytheist, amazing reply! :lol: Well done! :icon_bigg

I wished more people would do this, especially those who don't vote.. Even if you don't fully agree with democrats, you can vote against republicans.. :icon_bigg

8. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let's not be hasty now. There's nary a political force out there who hasn't danced on a pile of dead bodies.

9. antibinary

None fo my family vote conservative they vote against labour. Same with Rep/Dem. I think that torys suck more than labour but...