1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Hillary Clinton lied about immigrant history

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by dano218, Apr 20, 2015.

1. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Still, it's not as bad as Marco Rubio, and his lies about his parents feeling Castro's regime, when they had left years earlier, as if they were some sort of heroic refugees.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd hope we can avoid a pissing contest of which politician had the worst lies. The fact is that the public is supposed to trust them to represent us, and we can't trust any of them. The idea that we have to pick one out of this villainous cabal is a serious problem. :/

4. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cruz and Rubio both claimed their parents became Cuban defectors of the Castro Regime.
    Jeb Bush listed himself as Latino on his voter registration card in Florida.
    I wonder why this is the only one of those four stories that ever made mainstream news.

5. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree every politician lies but Jim Webb and Martin O Malley Tell the the truth. Jim Webb/Martin O Malley 2016 for President/Vice President. Clinton needs step up her defense of her record and start getting political or else she is gonna get defeated and won't get my vote.

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's not going to happen. Look at the polls.

7. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh i know she is unbeatable. But one can only hope!

Dont' me wrong Hillary would be great president but she is lagging behind in Florida when it comes to Rubio and Bush and I don't think she is tough enough on Republicans. Republicans are beating her up left and right and she is not responding it to it. it is somewhat worrisome.

#7 dano218, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Number one, we're 19 months out. Unless you have a real primary fight on your hands, you don't spend money this early unless you have to, see why I said its best to clear the field?

Number two, the current polls show Hillary Clinton winning every state Obama carried in 2012, plus two that he didn't, and a few more red states that are competitive. Republicans are starting with a fairly uphill climb, so of course it's going to get nasty early. The thing to notice is that all they're talking about is Hillary. It's not like they have any real issues they can talk about. I don't know how old you are or how politically active you were in 2008, but the Republican argument against Obama boiled down to four main points:

He's a Muslim (lie)
    He was born in Kenya and is not an American (lie)
    He's a radical communist (lie)
    He's Black

So now they'll run in 2016 on bogus scandals like Benghazi (Overblown and most Republicans don't know what country Benghazi is even in), and her emails because that's all they have to run on. They have precisely nothing else. Hillary is in a lot better position than you give her credit for. Not to mention once we have our first female President, conservatives will stop screaming racial slurs and become incredibly sexist. I wonder why...

On a side note, if you're complaining about Hillary not being liberal enough, don't vote for Jim Webb. That's like saying that Hillary's too conservative, so I'll vote for Rand Paul.

9. WearyWanderer

I honestly don't care. Still don't really like her...and I STILL want Elizabeth Warren to run. :/

10. Foz

Foz Guest

Whoop de doo! So-bloody-what :***: :***: :***: :bang:

Oddly enough in the UK it's the left wing parties (cough cough, SNP) that pull this crap on the right. All the usual non-issues being turned into paramount disasters which their followers blindly obey.

11. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree. The so called scandals in 2008 about obama were outrageous and did not help republicans at all.

---------- Post added 20th Apr 2015 at 02:51 PM ----------

I still trying accept Hillary as the nominee don't even get me started on Elizabeth Warren. I just don't find Warren likable nor presidential. She just does not seem good enough to me. I honestly think you will have to get over your love for Warren cause she sucks and she is NOT running.

12. WearyWanderer

Wow rude much. :dry:

13. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know it is harsh but my impression of her is just bad I cannot help the way I feel about her. She just seems boring to me.

14. Illus1

Well lies are part of politics I guess, its a mostly pick your best out of the worst game. Heck even Kennedy's father bought out some votes.
    Hillary is sure to get really far if not win, see this is post the 2008 crisis when people started getting nostalgic about the 1990s she has that on her side. Dano218. I agree with u Elizabeth Warren might have qualifications but she seems a bit stuffy to me. No match for Hillary.

15. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Of course she lied...