1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Huckabee joins presidential race, and some other longshots

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by HuskyPup, May 5, 2015.

1. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This makes me wonder if thus far, the whole GOP primary isn't about who can be the most homophobic. I would have thought by this election, this wouldn't be an issue...

Also: Raving lunatic and homophobic Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina, failed CEO, fired from HP and CA campaign loser who also opposed gay marriage are also now running.

Who's gonna jump o the GOP clown cart next???

These 'debates' should be a real hoot...and I'm already sick to death of the question of, "Would you attend a same-sex wedding", as if that has any bearing on their policy views. And I am also sick of all the talk of cakes. "Should a baker have to bake a cake..." I'm also ready to scream if I hear that again. I swear, if we just exempted bakers for the time being, they'd have pretty much nothing to talk about.

2. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Seriously. The clown car continues to deliver.

Yeah this is going to be the Election of Cakes. The war of the bakers. Should be entertaining to watch the debates.

Mike Huckabee is probably the worst in terms of homophobia. He is an old irrelevant crackpot.

3. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Another clown coming into the clown car and completely divisive and delusional in his rhetoric. If he wins the nomination he will lose badly because he is far right and has a lot of divisive views.

The competitive candidates in the general election will be Kasich, Rubio, Bush and Walker if either of them win the nomination and the best candidates for Hilary would be Jindal, Hucakbee, Cruz, Paul, Carson, Florina or Lindsey Graham. But sadly I see the first four I mentioned winning the nomination over anybody else but that doesn't mean Hillary still does not have a chance either everyone of these candidates have a weakness. Of course I left out Christie but he is dead on arrival I have to say.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Santorum needs to bring the sweater vest back.

He made 2012 such a wonderful year for me, because I could always say, "You know, if I turn on the television, I can't be doing as bad as Rick!"

5. 741852963

6. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The Hillary Clinton election team is looking great!

7. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would think about voting for Kasich, maybe... It is very hard to find someone who is affirming and fiscally conservative outside of Gary Johnson.