1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Federal judge tosses lawsuit filed by ‘God’s ambassador’ against ‘all homosexuals’

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by CyberScream, May 7, 2015.

1. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Federal judge tosses lawsuit filed by ‘God’s ambassador’ against ‘all homosexuals

Kind of a silly rationale. I mean it was spot on, and the judge hinted that it would be dismissed with prejudice, stating "The Court will not give the plaintiff an opportunity to amend her complaint in this matter because it is obvious that amendment would be futile." However, under the order, the Court simply stated the case is dismissed.

3. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Federal judge tosses lawsuit filed by ‘God’s ambassador’ against ‘all homosexuals

I wonder what must have went through this judge's head as he read the suit. I'm sure he must have surely thought this lady has gone bonkers.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Imagine how stupid it must be having to read that thing, come up with citations and a rationale to dismiss, and actually write the three page order...

That's why frivilous filings should be punished: they waste the Court's time.

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Good. Everyone knows that it's difficult for me to color coordinate,so I'd be so late for that hearing anyway.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You know, the irony to all of this...

If they actually made everybody that was not heterosexual show up, it would be a single's paradise.

Damn you, government! LOL.

7. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

But i thought I was god's ambassador and he told me personally he loves his gays!