1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Fox News host: Transgender bathroom policies are a ‘war on biology’ and the ‘scientif

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BradThePug, May 11, 2015.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    More here

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Re: Fox News host: Transgender bathroom policies are a ‘war on biology’ and the ‘scie

Call me extreme. Go ahead. But I seriously don't think Fox News should be considered legal. It should be shut down.

3. ChameleonSoul

Re: Fox News host: Transgender bathroom policies are a ‘war on biology’ and the ‘scie

People here wonder why everyone hates America. Right here is the reason why everyone! :bang:

4. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Ok now seriously...why is this channel so popular /famous?
    Aren't news supposed to be...i don't know....unbiased? :dry:

5. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth

Unbiased, no, certainly not. That might be a goal, but it's virtually impossible.
    It is NOT supposed to be xenophobic and evil, though.
    It's popular because it's owned/headed by Rupert Murdoch, a master investor able to pump the billions into the garbage channel. Who just happens to hate everyone who is not: Male, cis, white, Prtestant Christian, Republican, able-bodied, rich, etc.

sigh...

6. DinelodiiGitli

My family has always watched Fox and I've grown up with it. It's basically on the TV'S in our house 24/7.

Earlier today Fox News was discussing how 'horrible' it was that the Girl Scouts were going to allow girls who were trans to join. This lead to my grandmother talking about how they weren't real girls and that they'd make the real girls uncomfortable. When I disagreed saying that they were girls she told me I was wrong and that they 'wouldn't be girl scouts but all scouts'.

And they wonder why I'm so upset all the time.

7. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

Since when does Fox News care about science? Actually, since when did Fox News even know anything about science? Any biologist will tell you that gender and sex are two very different things.

8. BlueMetalWave

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Fox News doesnt deserve to have "news" in their name. It's just a bunch of conservative garbage.

9. Im Hazel

This. (Even though my biology teacher didn't know the difference, and still uses the terms interchangeably.) This whole discussion is ridiculous, really. This is 2015 - if I want to pee while not wanting to kill myself, then why not! It's not hard, republicans...

10. Simple Thoughts

Does anything coming from Fox News surprise anyone at this point?

I mean seriously, it's been the same shizzle since day 1. They hate gay people, they hate transgender people, they hate black people, they hate democrats, they hate progress, and they hate atheists...and I'm willing to bet money they hate themselves too. All they know or understand is hate, and that's not going to change. Until all these old people finally die off we're gonna see this attitude persist.

11. ZenMusic

I love how Fox News starts to care about Science when it supports their hateful rhetoric.

---------- Post added 11th May 2015 at 01:27 PM ----------

Because a lot of people in America are as dumb as the people on this show are.

12. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

"A Fox News host said something stupid and showed that he had no understanding of science on national television today. In other news Pope Francis shocked attendees at the Vatican's Sunday mass by revealing he is a Catholic."

13. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

I hate Fox News seriously does anyone watch them?

14. Eric

Lol @Tucker Carlson. No surprise he landed at Fox given the way he got shitcanned at CNN. If he's not good enough for the second worst news network, maybe he can hack it with the worst.

15. Acm

Acm Guest

:lol: That was what I came here to say. I guess Fox only cares about science when they can use it to support their bigoted ideas.

16. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

:roflmao: And I didn't think it could get any sillier than the "War on Christmas" :lol:

17. Hatsune Miku

wow Fox News said something stupid didn't see that one coming

18. Psaurus918

It's fun to watch when you need a good laugh...

19. RainDreamer

I look at them as entertainment- a form of extreme satire. Because knowing that there are people actually believing in the stuff they say is just so depressing.

20. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I don't know about you guys, but I'm trying to win the War on Biology against the right-wing infidels, and Fox News is getting in the way.