1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Bryan Fischer Says Incest Has Been 'Normalized And Legalized' Through Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Geek, May 21, 2015.

1. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okay so it's not uncommon (sadly) for people to try and link pedophilia, incest, and bestiality with LGBT rights. One man might just take the issue a little too far. Watch as this guy doesn't understand how loopholes work in the legal system.

[YOUTUBE]SXVy5JdEkmA[/YOUTUBE]

How can anyone find people like this logical. When people say we're on the right side of history, how can you argue otherwise. You have logical people and then you have people who have a pea brain. They're sooo desperate to find a reason to ban same-sex marriage that they connect irrelevant things together. :bang::bang::bang:

2. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Re: Bryan Fischer Says Incest Has Been 'Normalized And Legalized' Through Gay Marriag

I can't wait for this asshat to kick the bucket.

3. Sienrar

Re: Bryan Fischer Says Incest Has Been 'Normalized And Legalized' Through Gay Marriag

Agreed. :badgrin:

This is just the Slippery Slope argument which has been refuted time and time again, yet these people still spout it as if it meant anything. It just shows you can't fight an illogical person with logic.

4. Sevan

I honestly am glad that this sort of stuff doesn't faze me at this point. I mean, I watched this video and a couple of other ones and his arguments make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

There was another video with him, Homosexuality is Making People Blind. In it he bashes African Americans, homosexuals and immigrants in one ungraceful mess. I don't think many people find this logical. And if they do, then they're people who are stuck in their ways. This guy is unbelievable.

---------- Post added 21st May 2015 at 04:12 PM ----------

I honestly just can't help but laugh about it, because some day, someone's going to argue it away and he's not going to know what to do with himself. :grin:

Luckily, this kind of belief is beginning to fall out of the norm more and more as people progress. It's a good thing.

5. Images and Words

Stupid cunt. Usually I would censor myself here, but this stereotype of homosexuality being related to sodomy and incest REALLY pisses me off. Does this guy not understand that homosexuality is being attracted to THE SAME SEX, NOT THE PEOPLE IN YOUR FUCKING FAMILY?!

Sorry if I offended anyone here, I'll edit if you would like, but I feel that I needed to get that off my chest. What a clown

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Pardon my french, but what is it with old religious fucks still comparing being gay to pedophillia, necrophillia, incest, bestiality? Most of them have multiple divorces under their belts and nobody compares their actions to marrying a turtle or having sex with a corpse.

7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Now I disagree with what he's saying completely but can I be honest? I support incestous relationships and see nothing wrong with them.

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

That makes no sense.

But then again, a lot of arguments against gay marriage don't make sense.

9. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I totally agree with you. In fact, i find it hypocritical that some of us don't support it.

If two people love each other and aren't harming anyone with it, then it should be ok.

10. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

In all honesty i support it too because what two consenting adults do is none of my business. i am not vocal about it or anything but it would be somewhat hypocritical of me to judge such a relationship although that relationship is more of a choice not because they were born that way. But love is love I guess.

11. Sienrar

Same. I'm not vocal about it but what two consenting adults do with their lives is none of my business.

12. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

Oddly enough, many states where gay marriage was banned allowed incestuous marriage.

*cough cough* Alabama *cough cough*

13. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I don't want to change the subject, as there are already topics on the matter, but thanks for those who agree with me, Andrew, dano and Jensen.

No one needs to like incest, but we should respect the love between consenting adults. After all, that's the same thing we, as the LGBT community, want, right? We want respect.

14. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people

Im not totally sold either way on incest.
    genetically speaking its not a good thing. Proof is in my fishtank, I have some fucked up hump backed incest bred mollys.
    but, outside of that lf you just look at the love and want to be with each other for ever factor,,,
    Bottom line, as long as I dont have to pay medical bills for any humpback offspring they produce, its not hurting me.

15. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family

I lol'd so much at this. You make such a good point there man. :roflmao::roflmao:

I mean as long as both parties agree, who gives a crap. Just because we're not into that, doesn't mean we should force people not to be into that. I remember a guy that killed people he disagreed with but I can't remember his name...

Maybe he has it backwards. Maybe incest has lead to gay marriage... Of course he would never admit to that though right?

16. Sienrar

Generally it takes multiple generations to significantly raise the possibility of birth defects. If we assume that incest only happens extremely rarely (or never) in a family tree things will be okay.

17. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Kind of off topic but i forgot the name of it but has anyone seen a recent movie series on lifetime centered around incest. I watched it out of curiosity and it really enlightened me in a certain way. But than again i am coward in that respect and will never openly support incest.

18. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people

interesting for a couple reasons. And Im not trying to be ignorant with you.
    You are for gay rights I assume, gay rights are not accepted for many reasons, its not biologically correct, (as in, serves no purpose for reproduction) it is outside of the norms of society and lets face it, its icky. oh, and God hates fags. ( taken from those that know at Westboro Baptist Church)

Now, you would never support incest.
    because, Its not biologically correct? oh wait, it can be. it is outside of the norms of society? Maybe, I will get into that in a bit. Its Icky? I will personally give you that one.
    God hates it... will cover that in the next thought too.

Incest is not for me. Never.
    but is it really wrong on a biological level, or a Biblical level? does God hate it? does it have no purpose in reproduction?
    Im going to go to the Bible, and Im going to pretty much believe what I am told in the book.
    When God created man, he created adam and eve. Two. one man, one woman.
    all people are decendants from them, even today we are all genetically linked back to the original two. Now if this is true, then somewhere very early in the game, there had to be some incest going on.
    so, God did not hate incest, he created it and used it to populate. We made it wrong
    It is still icky in my mind and I too would not actually push a yes vote for it, but I would not picket aginst it, or protest or boycott or donate etc.. to stop it. I would just silently push the no button at the ballot box.

Genesis 3:20 “And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

---------- Post added 22nd May 2015 at 10:04 AM ----------

The Bible is very powerful to fight for either side of any argument.
    its part of that free will thing God gave us. He even made sure to give us choices when it came to interpretation of his word.

19. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I have yet to watch the video since I'm at work, but I can guess at its content well enough I'm sure.... I've no doubt it's ludicrous nonsense.

That said? I honestly am fine with incestuous relationships, it's not something I'm interested in pursuing personally but honestly as long as two consenting adults are involved and not minors I see nothing wrong with it. It's obviously a huge taboo in society and to a degree I can understand why, there are some very reasonable reasons why such a relationship could be a bad idea... But in my opinion what two consenting adults want to do with each other is none of my business or anyone else's... :/

20. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yeah Don't get me wrong I don't agree with it or suggest anyone pursue it. What it comes to is individual freedom. I agree with abortion, use of drugs and gun ownership not because i necessary like it or agree with it but because I am for freedom and right to privacy. As long as your not harming anyone or their property your business is your business and my business is my business. Leave the rest up to God and just live life.

I am getting off topic but you can argue that abortion is causing harm to someone else but it is continuing conflict of faith for me as many other liberal/moderate catholics.

#20 dano218, May 22, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2015