1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Bill Shorten pushes a bill for Marriage Equality to no effect

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by xfinitycomcast, Jun 1, 2015.

1. xfinitycomcast

2. Sienrar

That really sucks.

Also, could someone please tell me who Tony Abbot is and why people hate him so much? Don't know about him since I'm not Australian, I just know that the general consensus is that he's a scumbag.

3. xfinitycomcast

Before he was even elected into office he made sexist remarks against someone in parliment (can't remember who). He implemented a stop the boats policy to turn away asylum seekers (whom are running away from persecution and are trying to find a safe home). He cut the carbon tax (which was reducing our carbon footprint and getting us money). He doesn't believe in climate change, is anti-marriage equality, spent $18 Billion on F18's and not to mention he eats raw onions! (Okay the last one was a bit of a joke, but he actually did this)
    To say it in the nicest way possible. Tony Abbott is the worst Prime Minister we've had.

4. Sienrar

Wow, that sucks. I have the urge to call him a prominent LGB slur that also rhymes with his name. Though, I have to ask, how does a person like this get elected?

5. xfinitycomcast

Yeah, I would like to use that slur too, but it's quite inappropriate to be posting here of all places.
    It beats me how he got elected, probably the elderly. Sadly, in Australia, a large portion of our elderly is sexist and anti-lgbt, or at least what I've seen of them, I don't leave the house much.

6. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To quote their own book, the Catholic-run ultra-conservative elements in the LNP have seen the writing on the wall with this one, but will stall on it for as long as possible, just to be annoying to us, perhaps.