1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News More insults from Huckabee

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Asexual Pirate, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Asexual Pirate

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
  2. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Beat me to it. I just have no words but just that republicans are more obsessed with sex and sexual desires than democrats. Not everything has to do sex lol.

3. candyjiru

What. the. asdjakdjsalda. *sigh* I heard that Jeb Bush is pretty pro-lgbt, so hopefully he'll be able to beat out these ignorant losers. T.T

"you're laughing because it sounds so ridiculous, doesn't it" grrrrrr Yep~ someone's gender identity is ridiculous and funny, Huckabee... sajklfjsdkfjd

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

4. wolf of fire

And in other news there was a sunrise today

5. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow. What a major douche. I cant even.

6. Im Hazel

That man is an arse. A big old meany potty-mouthed eejit of an arse. And I don't like him.

7. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're so English... I love that <3

8. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    More like "Fuckabee"

:wink:

Seriously, I'm so sick of hearing about this old fart. Go live with the Duggars.

9. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He could go back to college and try it.
    Ain't gonna be that simple.

10. Cedar

He's worried about some little girl but at the same time he supports the child molester Josh Duggar and the family that covered it up for so long? Doesn't seem like he gives a fig about the welfare of any little girl.

11. BluhImCourtney

17 minutes in, and I can't. I just can't even.

He's all, "Bible this, and Bible that," it's his argument for everything. Sure, I think seperation of Church and State should go both ways, but I think other issues such as teen suicide and suicide in general is more important than telling people that they should accept people, who said suicide rates are already more prevalent than normal.

Another thing I noticed in 17 minutes in, he starts ranting about the Bible... then talks about the kid who ate his pop tart into the shape of a gun. Well, one, he's wrong, he chewed it into the shape of a mountain, and someone mistook it for a "gun", and two, how the eitch-ee-double hockey sticks does that have anything to do with the Bible you were just talking about? I wonder, what religion the person was who thought it was a gun...

And then he goes back to the Bible. He... he really is an old fart. He doesn't even have a set path of speech, just ramblings.

This is why I'm agnostic from religion and politics. No politician makes sense, and half of them use the God excuse. I thought we got rid of divine right back... how many centuries ago?

12. PurpleGrey

Okay, for the sake of argument, a "man" feels like "he" is a woman ands wants to go into the "wrong" bathroom. Do you really think this person faked her gender identity, however you do that, and faced all the drama that comes with the hostile attitudes people have against non-cis-het people, spent thousands of dollars for the chance to feel comfortable in her own skin, all that just to go in the women's bathroom and be creepy around cisgendered girls?

If anyone needs to be questioned in the bathroom, it's Huckabee and the rest of those sanctimonious politicians with nothing but sex on the brain.

13. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So look like Huckabee haven't gone on his gay, drug induced, butt sex, orgy party, yet. Is a fun ironic scandal in his near future? Maybe.

14. Aldrick

Is Mike Huckabee admitting that he has had fantasies of being a sexual predator? That's what this sounds like to me. This probably isn't shocking, considering his support of the Duggars.

15. Rapha Lover

What shame! OMG!
    In my country, it's ''normal'' some politicians talk about this and others absurd about gender and sexuality. It's so sad see this guy who want represent an entire country with transphobic joke!

#15 Rapha Lover, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  16. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dumbass fucktard!

17. Bi in MD

Out Status:
    A few people
    Just so I understand.
    a candidate can have the desire to basically destroy the nation, they can have a record of lying and cover ups, they can be caught breaking the law, putting citizens in danger with their lack of security then lie about that too. They can talk about the evil rich people while collecting 23 million in speaker fees last year,,, but its all ok as long as they support Gay issues 100%?
    and yet, a candidates stand on all of the issues has no validity if he/she does not agree with the one issue of gay rights.

Hmmmm,, you know what? Im not willing to give up all my freedom and individuality to the government just so I or someone else can pee in the womans restroom. It would be great to find a candidate that was in line on all of the issues including gay rights, but thats not going to happen.
    as far as huckabee being too old,, you do know he is 10 years younger than Clinton right? so what does that make her. ( other than a proven traitor )

18. CyclingFan

Some people believe that civil and human rights are important issues. I know, it's weird right? I'd rather that a trans person has these rights than worry about the fee fees of some poor benighted millionaire.

And as far as the clintons making money for speaking fees, just like nearly ever former office holder does, well there's a liberal tax plan that takes care of that nicely.

Fuck mike huckabee. He's an immoral piece of human garbage, even if he had good economic ideas.

19. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Is there anything you do here other than misrepresent people and exaggerate?

Your preface of "just so I understand" is completely misleading; you know full well that that is not a correct "understanding" of what anyone is saying here.

#19 TENNYSON, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  20. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That has to be the dumbest thing I've read all day.