1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Colorado Valedictorian Receives Standing Ovation After Coming Out During Graduation S

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by SimplyJay, Jun 3, 2015.

1. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Unlike the school which blocked a speech by a valedictorian (and didn't even mention him being valedictorian) because he wanted to come out ... this thread

Another Colorado school has done just the opposite :slight_smile:

2. floridagal1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: Colorado Valedictorian Receives Standing Ovation After Coming Out During Graduati

Terrific! Amazing how it's the smartest ones in the class are making these coming out speeches!

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Colorado Valedictorian Receives Standing Ovation After Coming Out During Graduati

Oooh, I'm so happy for her. It's wonderful to see students these days being kinder to one another.

4. LiamP

I'm impressed and commend her for being brave enough to bare her truth.

I competely belive in and respect her for her thoughts "I'm not just gay. I'm not just smart. No one is. No label is big enough to hold an entire person,"
    :eusa_clap

If only my confidence could carry me to a podium at the end of this year and allow me to do the same.:help::***: